Search results

  1. HULK SMASH!!!

    HULK SMASH!!!
  2. Victas TDE...Stickiest rubber???

    OK thanks. No V-TDE for me then. My D09C is showing signs of aging. Looking for replacement, cheaper version to be certain. Glayzer 09C is my first candidate but there is just something about her that I don't like... can't exactly pinpoint it to be sure.
  3. Victas TDE...Stickiest rubber???

    Coming from D09C, it is not a straight forward replacement? No?
  4. Victas TDE...Stickiest rubber???

    Does V-TDE plays like NeoH3 or more like D09C? More Chinesey or more Seperinspongi'ish?
  5. Whats a good setup i could get with around a 140 USD

    Best bang for the buck blade: Donic blade Best bang for the buck BH rubber: Tibhar Aurus
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This weekend, I am going for my district level selection just for some LOL! They are looking for pure amateur or as Aruna says it; Hobby Players
  7. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    There are Malaysian playing in this tourney, woo-hoo! I am watching this space....
  8. Some doubts about BH topspin

    Kreanga FTW! Emulate from the best.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This is so faniliar; almost deja-vu
  10. HELP!! BLADE CHOICES

    How many threads do you want to start asking the same question? Go ask ChatGPT. You'll be amazed how clever Mr. Chad G. Petit is.
  11. DHS N301 - blade that actively tries to kill you

    Giving a massive like to a fellow brotherhood of clan petrol-head.
  12. Craig Bryant's equipment?

    if service is his thing, then hybrid should match his swing.
  13. CNT fans questions muscles or lack of

    This is a meat market thread ❤️❤️❤️
  14. What hybrid are you using nowadays?

    FH Dignics 09C, BH Glayzer 09C
  15. Your set-up when you were a 1300 level player?

    I 😘 U Mr. SM. You had me at Hinoki.... On a serious note SM, it is not that I am a Hulk Smasher by purpose, it is just those darn 10.5mm monster are begging to smash. I guess you have never touch a 10.5mm monsterly thick one ply hinoki with max ESN tension sponge ( e.g. Donic Bluestorm Z1 or...
  16. Your set-up when you were a 1300 level player?

    How did you get ChatGPT to view your vid? My Chad isn't being cooperative with me.
  17. Your set-up when you were a 1300 level player?

    No, it was @Takkyu_wa_inochi who did his magic. He was in for some LOL and have spare time in his hand.
  18. Your set-up when you were a 1300 level player?

    I am not qualify to answer this thread coz' I am 1,800. Well, not according USTTA but rather, according to Mr. Chad G. Petit.
Top