Search results

  1. Ultimate battle between Viscaria and W968

    The Vics vs the 968sers. The perennial rivals. just like McCoys and Hatfields Ford vs Ferrari Merc vs Beemers Coke vs Pepsi Denocrats vs Republicans It will never end, it should not end. Rivalry is fun and exciting. But don't forget the 3rd kind ( One Ply Kiso-Hinoki ) to spoil the fun.: Merc...
  2. How long does a blade lasts?

    U don't own a Viscaria, you look after it for the next generation; except if you are EJ. Then all bets are off.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Oh those FH! Those FH.... H3 / D09C are begging you to use them. Those strokes are made for H3 / D09C. P/S Oh wait....
  4. Which blade should i get?

    with T05 and it must be Red. Retro Ol'skool! Sandro, for omitting T05, your punishment is 15 mins of Falkenberg drill, non stop! No cheating! Get on with it!
  5. Dignics 09c longevity

    I was given a black sheet free of charge by a club-mate; a pre-owned D09C that is four months old. It still is very grippy. It's sticky is gone but no less grippy. The sponge is less trampolinish. In short, it is deader than new but but but.... I love it! This makes the control even deadlier...
  6. Help me on forehand topspin

    I would say not bad kid, not bad at all kiddo. Since you say specifically how to get more spin & speed. 1. Bend knees lower to get lower center of gravity and push your legs upwards to accelerate through your swing. 2. Use the torque from your waist and accelerate through your swing. 3. Use...
  7. Is Nittaku Acoustic 5 Ply Allwood still worth it this 2025?

    my beloved all wood Acoustic weighs close to 190g with T05H + G09C. The blade should be light because both the rubbers are heavy-set. Light is good for my son, but since he quit TT, papa Gozo is the new wielder and he puts heavies on it to suit his Gozo'ness.
  8. Zhang Jike: "Those who rely primarily on a Backhand system, can not reach the top"

    Whew Tony. Thanks for putting a good word for BH play. I thought my knees gonna be screwed for sure this time, but you're my hero. Cue @Tony's Table Tennis , read my signature.
  9. Is Nittaku Acoustic 5 Ply Allwood still worth it this 2025?

    Just came back from a practice session using Acoustic all-wood with T05H on FH + G09C on BH. Here is my quick thoughts: 1. Vibration is there. If you like Vibration, this is for you. 2. It is flexy. Serves is amazing. I love it! 3. Best paired with hard rubber because hard rubber stabilizes...
  10. Any European rubbers that can replace Hurricane?

    Victas Triple Double Extra.
  11. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    I just got the G09C and have not played with yet. I found the lack of tack / sticky brings me to question, how is this difference from the traditional grippy Euro rubber? At this juncture, hybrid seems more like a marketing gimmick. I truly hope when I play with it later, I am proven wrong.
  12. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    Friend, you did not read my earlier post... I was complaining there is no tack to begin with.
  13. Medium Hard Rubber for BH Recommendation

    Medium Hard by convention refers to the 47 - 48 degree hardness ( ESN scale ). So what are the offering in the 48 range? 1. Tenergy 05 ( the GOLD Standard ). 2. Donic Bluefire M1 ( T05 copycat ) 3. Tibhar Aurus - cheap & good just like Dad's twenty year old Corolla 4. many more ESN 48 degreee...
  14. LGL resigned. WLQ elected as president of CTTA. ML Vice President

    What does this mean for ML? 100% suits & ties, no more ML on the table? Nooooooooo.......
  15. LGL resigned. WLQ elected as president of CTTA. ML Vice President

    why is no one talking abt Ma Long being a Veep. He trades shorts and sweaty tees for suits & ties.
  16. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    My very old memory retains a Battle 2 sheet that can hold a TT ball up for nine seconds.So I am expecting G09C to hold for like 2 to 3 seconds. Wasn't expecting much to begin with but to completely unable to hold? This is a disappointment for me towards modern hybrid.
  17. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    Hi guys! This is the first time I am buying Glayzer 09C. My sheet is not sticky at all. I tried to lift a ping-pong ball like how I use to do with Hurricane 3 or Battle 2 in the old days but this sheet of Glayzer 09C cannot lift the ball at all. Is this normal? What I am saying is that the...
  18. Zhang Jike: "Those who rely primarily on a Backhand system, can not reach the top"

    Whew! Luckily I am not aiming to be the top, my knees will thank me so much!
Top