Search results

  1. Your backhand sucks? It's ok brother, don't cry! We're in this together for the long run....

    My BH training drill: and the outcome is...BH that looks like these during active game play:
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    ask and ye shall receive. Warm up session with some club member. NB: The first two sets were mistake galore so it is rather boring. The game starts to get a little more exciting from Set 3 onwards ( time stamp: 8mins 20 secs onwards )
  3. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    Arrrrghhhhh! Shorten your FH stroke! Shorten your FH stroke! Shorten your FH stroke! p/s: I see the spirit of Ryu Seumin alive in this youngling.
  4. What kind of rubbers are long lasting and are controlable?

    1. Non speed-glued 2. Non boosted 3. Non treated 4. Non microwaved 5. No baby oil added. 6. Non.....
  5. Why difficult to stop being an equipment junkie? Haha

    Do you have a place to play? How long are you staying in Kajang?
  6. Why difficult to stop being an equipment junkie? Haha

    btw, this is me back on planet earth, that is, back to using something earthly. My son's Nittaku Acoustic ( five ply all wood ) with t05fx on BH.
  7. Why difficult to stop being an equipment junkie? Haha

    I have ventured to the far beyond, to the edge of the universe. There is nothing out there....It is because of this I have stopped EJ'ing!
  8. Why difficult to stop being an equipment junkie? Haha

    and for me, it is not difficult because there are only two commercially available one ply shakehand: Darker Speed 90 & Tibhar H19. If penholder, woe unto you... so many to EJ. I pity the fools!
  9. Why difficult to stop being an equipment junkie? Haha

    succumb to your deepest darkest desire. Unleash 100% your darkest fetish; EJ is fun, it is satisfying, makes you have a cortisol high always. You want it, your brain craves for it... surrender to it.
  10. Tenergy 05 FX Rubber Review | With Kalinikos Kreanga

    I wonder whether Falcima with FH Rozena and BH t05fx should be good or not?
  11. Made some footage today (forehand topspin)

    Looks ok, but since it is not a 100% representative of your usual play as I can see and as you mentioned your partner and your good self are both tired. I suggest to retake your video again at the next session when you both are fresher. That would be better.
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Ej'ing... T05H is on another blade.
  13. Stay on Chinese Rubbers or give Tensor Rubbers more days?

    If it ain't broken... So why do you want to change to tensor in the first place?
  14. Donic Baracuda vs Rakza 7 Soft vs Donic Acuda S3- Backhand Soft Rubber

    all are great BH rubber; choose one that is the least expensive in your locale.
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    He who asketh shall geteth... I will bring along my tripod during my next game play, but the tricky part is getting consent from my opponent to put them on video...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I ❤️ U Tibhar Aurus! I ❤️ U t05fx! I ❤️ @Der_Echte for his good recommendation! I am spinning! I am spinning at last!
  17. Questions for Dimitrij Ovtcharov and Lee Sang Su

    This was actually answered by Dima himself in an earlier interview with Dan of TTD. Here is what I remember from that interview. Dan: Dima, who was, in your opinion the most difficult or dangerous opponent for you? Dima: I would have to say it is Ma Long. Dan: Why? Dima: You see, for normal...
  18. Liang Jingkun signs with LOKI

    All Hail to the Butterfly Snobs!
Top