Search results

  1. What would you do?

    0-11, problem solved.
  2. WTT Feeder Otocec 2025 Presented by I Feel Slovenia

    WS R64: Karen Lyne (MAS ) 3 vs KIM S. ( KOR ) 1 WS R32: Karen Lyne ( MAS ) 2 vs A. Dragoman ( ROM ) 3
  3. Anders Lind “get a professional racket ASAP”

    Gozo: Serving the EJ community since 2021. Use Butterfly blade with Tenergy ONLY!
  4. WTT Feeder Otocec 2025 Presented by I Feel Slovenia

    Ms Im Li Ying WS player from Malaysia, who started from the QLY round, won three matches to move into the MAIN Draw, is into R16. What a feat, as she is WTT ranked 799.
  5. WTT Feeder Otocec 2025 Presented by I Feel Slovenia

    The Malaysian XD took down a higher seeded SGP pair 3-1 to advance to QF
  6. Anders Lind “get a professional racket ASAP”

    this is the easiest way to separate the hobby crowd from the casual. Hobby = self assemble is meditative, calming, soothing, food for the soul. Casual = TT + beer + grilles buffalo wings & hot sauce.
  7. Anders Lind “get a professional racket ASAP”

    The Brits says, " manners maketh the man. " The Italians says, " the clothes maketh the man. " This Dane, who has beaten Wang Chuqin says, equipment maketh the player. "
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    @dingyibvs , Have you ever posted YT of you in real game/ match play? In tourney or in practice match? Just curious to see you in action.
  9. Anders Lind “get a professional racket ASAP”

    Not too long ago I had a casual player walked into my club with a premade bat. Later, while I was resting in between games he requested to try hitting with my set-up. He was amazed at how different it felt: Speed 90 with both side Tenergy does give out those special je ne seis quoi.
  10. Be honest guys: you don't need carbon blades

    yes! we don't need it, instead, we desire it.
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Non ITTF rule compliance serve caught red-handed!
  12. How would you define a Pro?

    Genuine curiosity; If what you say is true and I am partially sold on this info from you, my friend, then my subsequent question shall be as follows: Why are there not many second liner or provincial players from China / Japan / Korea make their move to play for Oceania? or Africa etc? They...
  13. Butterfly Primorac + Fastarc G1 + Rozena

    Primorac + G1 + Rozena = Good set-up. No need to tinker with it.
  14. How would you define a Pro?

    K.I.S.S. response. Gozo approves 100%. No money no pro. End of story. Tony is a pro b'coz he teaches U19 giggly college girls ( I've watched his YT ) and receive a fee. If he does not receive a fee and is doing it pro-bono, then he is still a hobby player. Heming is definitely a pro as he...
  15. Bluefire M2 alternative

    Rozena
  16. H3 42 degree blue

    Come on! It was just one time, just one time, darn it! It was me during the age of ignorance, t'was a dark time, age of darkness. It does not define me, not anymore. I have entered into the age of enlightenment, now I am a renaissance man! P/s: Those Tenergy 05 hard is on sale, looks so tempting.
  17. How would you define a Pro?

    no, not even enough to buy a sheet of used Rozena. Pathetic!
  18. How would you define a Pro?

    A pro is a person who is engaged in that activity / sports with commercial gain ( read: monetary ). He could be a coach ( e.g. Wang Hao ), a player ( e.g. Ma Long ), a spoke person ( Adam Bobrow ) or a brand ambassador ( Waldner ). He derives his aggregate income primarily or wholly or the...
Top