Search results

  1. All Club Level Players need to know the stuff in this video

    Heming's YT materials, in my opinion, are more for the above average club level player ( higher mid-tier ). Even if I look at his video, knowing the theories and whatnots, I could not implement it, simply because I have not acquire the skill set to do it. On the other hand, Tom Loziak's is...
  2. H3 42 degree blue

    Wanna find out how hard is 42 degree H3 in ESN scale? Trying to get a feel of things here. NB: This thread makes me feel like an Non-American vacationing in America trying to convert metric into imperial.
  3. Comprehensive List of 3rd ball attack strategies

    Serve long and fast to elbow, wait for it, then Ka-Boom! 1-0!
  4. How to give crazy topspin?

    You are correct with regards to me playing SP and how I reacted. Nope, never played with LP or Medium. Tried a fellow club mate Anti once... never like it. Here is my thought. If you are gonna play Shakehand, and BH is the greatest weapon of Shakehand, putting an anti on its BH side is like...
  5. How to give crazy topspin?

    and I reciprocated with a fantabulous FH GOZO-SMASH(tm) as a sign of gratitude / thanks. When someone gives one a pretty present, it is utterly rude to respond with only a lukewarm half hearted response. ( 当有人赠送礼物时,如果不表示感激则是不礼貌的. )
  6. Your backhand sucks? It's ok brother, don't cry! We're in this together for the long run....

    Never seen your BH before, but since you are CPen'ist, you have the benefit of doubt.
  7. How to give crazy topspin?

    The machine gun type FH top-spinner. The pull the pin out of the grenade and then Ka-Boom type FH top-spinner.
  8. How to give crazy topspin?

    Speaking of good rubber; with reduction of Tenergy price, now everyone can Tenergize!
  9. How to give crazy topspin?

    In what way are we scary?
  10. Tenergy 05 2.1 mm or 1.9 mm

    2.1mm if all out attacker 1.9mm if controlled looper / attacker
  11. How to give crazy topspin?

    Strangely I am not offended but instead felt a kind of buddiness'esque vibes coming from you. Like two dudes having surstromming while washing it down with Prips Bla.
  12. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    I too love to watch Euro Woman play; slower game, eyes easier to follow the ball. Loopy ball with beautiful rainbow arc.
  13. How to give crazy topspin?

    Gozo lesson on how to develop crazy topspin FH: 1. Use Tenergy; if still sucks, 2. Use Tenergy fx; if still sucks, 3. Use Rozena; if still sucks, 4. Go play Pickleball or Padle instead. Gozo: Helping the EJ community since 2021.
  14. How to give crazy topspin?

    what level of cute are we talking about? This? Or this? This level of cuteness? Which one?
  15. How to give crazy topspin?

    From previously well-known as: 1. Spinless Gozo 2. Gozo the Hulk Smasher. I am happy to have come this far; crazy or not crazy.
  16. How to give crazy topspin?

    1. Use your legs' explosive power. 2. Accelerate the arm swing on contact with the ball. 3. Tighten your core muscle.
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Some dopamine high moment, those warm fuzzy feelin'
  18. I've been Koki Niwa'ed...

    I've been Koki Niwa'ed! Now I know how Fang Bo feels!
Top