Search results

  1. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Hopefully with a handle size bigger than the rest.
  2. Butterfly vs Mizuno shoes

    Are any of the Butterflies thinner and less cushioned than Wave Drive 9?
  3. Wich blade should i choose FZD alc,Ovtcharov alc or harimoto alc

    When reading forums like this you get the impression that the difference between these blades is a lot bigger than it actually is. Just get the one you think looks coolest.
  4. LOKI Glue and Booster

    As I recall the Sueke is a little thicker. Right now I have Lokis glue and Nittaku Finezip and the finezip is thicker by a lot. Edit: And no, I don't use booster. Too messy.
  5. LOKI Glue and Booster

    Yes. Personally I like it a little less than the thicker variants cause I always end up using too much but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter as long as the rubber sticks onto the blade!
  6. LOKI Glue and Booster

    Glue is ok. Lower viscosity than most.
  7. Setup Advice: Hard to Control in Matches

    This. During drills you're in the right position, in games you are probably slightly off position.
  8. Change from Bfy to ESN

    Aren't ESN-rubbers usually significantly heavier? They used to be anyway but it may have changed.
  9. Want to know why Yinhe Pro 05 is so head heavy?

    Easier ro make fast, "small" movements with a handle heavy racket. Pretty much all game over the table. Better for sore elbows....
  10. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    I believe they said "same technology" or something like that.
  11. Just Butterfly Glayzer (on backhand)

    It is relative to Dignics I think. It really isn't an intermediate rubber over all so to speak. Also, a lot of things are easier with harder rubbers. I just got back to Glazer from a stint with C1 cause I just dont have the ball sense/ability to control the ball for service recieve and short...
  12. Just Butterfly Glayzer (on backhand)

    Harder. Harder than G1.
  13. Just Butterfly Glayzer (on backhand)

    A Rozena with a grippy topsheet is a tenergy 05. Add som hardness to the sponge and yes, thats about a Glayzer. Buy also nothing like a Rozena. ;)
  14. Just Butterfly Glayzer (on backhand)

    Only had one sheet but it seems very durable.
  15. Best rubbers (only ESN/Japanese) for spinny serves

    One of the benefits, at least for me, with harder rubbers is that short game and precision in the "small game", including serving, is easier. They are less bouncy. That also makes putting spin on serves easier.
  16. Just Butterfly Glayzer (on backhand)

    Here is my flame into the fire - I actually had Mantra Pro M on one side and Glayzer on the other of a Viscaria for a while about a year ago. The Mantra Pro was in max thickness (only one available here) and the Glayzer in 1.9. I recall the Mantra to be clearly softer, bouncier and definitely...
  17. Why so much hate against boosters?

    Or using long pips...
  18. Thinner sponge rubbers

    Yes. I would never be able to feel the difference from 1.8 in a blind test. Never.
Top