Search results

  1. Glayzer vs Rakza 7 on BH?

    I wish to find out the hardness of Rakza 7 on the ESN scale. Anyone can assist?
  2. FH rubber for one-ply hinoki

    One day, if I am good enough, I want to put Tenergy 05 Hard on my One-Ply monster. To me T05H is my ultimate FH rubber, my end-game so to speak. I only wish my end-game would come sooner than later.
  3. Let us talk about the mental / psychology aspect of the game.

    Went back to the gladiatorial pit and recommence my fight. Better result, not 100% satisfaction, but 80% pleased. I observe the following: 1. I enter the gladiatorial pit knowing I could be defeated by anyone. There is no guarantee I can win against this guy or that guy, neither will I...
  4. I'm worse, and more ignorant, than I thought!

    Basement player meets Hobby Player.
  5. How does the US TT rating work?

    https://tt.laddera.com/help-improve#table_tennis_levels Somebody shared this in the forum and I am grateful to that person. It is a good guide to know where one stands in the greater scheme of things. However, I would be very curious, if some kind soul who is familiar with the USTTA rating, to...
  6. Nittaku Gyo-En Review

    You type the word beautiful but no show us pic, you have committed mortal sin! Sinner! Sinner! Sinner!
  7. Let us talk about the mental / psychology aspect of the game.

    So, now we have heard the why(s), let us move to the how(s) to prevent it stories, shall we....
  8. Let us talk about the mental / psychology aspect of the game.

    I believe there is no specific thread to discuss this subject matter. Let us begin. There are just too many thread asking about equipment, dime a dozen so to speak. 1. Last Thurs, 2024.11.21 I had a wonderful and marvelous game with an unconventional player. One side inverted, one side anti and...
  9. Is WCQ the best counter-looper in the world?

    best counter-looper? Hold my beer, Bub!
  10. $12 Fake Tenergy Review

    TB is the first person I ever see do review of fake goods. It is a niche segment, who knows he may stumble his 1,000,000 views. I wish him all the best.
  11. WTT Finals Fukuoka 2024, 11/20-24

    I know. I wrote " Coach ", not " Dad ".
  12. I Challenged x5 USA Champion Kanak Jha

    Cleanest and most text book stroke IMO from the non-CNT side.
  13. Rakza 7 vs Butterfly Rozena (BH)

    Rakza 7 vs Rozena = same same, not much noticeable difference. Get one that is more pocket friendly from your local vendor.
  14. Top 5 annoying practice partners

    Dude who plays randomly to BH or FH side and when I protest, he will say, but in real game the ball will come to either side, so why are you complaining? Talk about not understanding the fundamental concept.
  15. Playing to Win vs Playing Your Own Game – Mental Crisis!?

    You think too much unnecessary stuff... TT is a designed game. Game exploit the weakness of opponent all the time within the framework of a set of rules. That is all to it. Nothing more, nothing less. What you are confused with is athleticism: faster, higher & heavier.
  16. Liang Jingkun changed blade at WTT Finals Fukuoka 2024?

    could it be,,, gasp! could it be, EJ is bad for pro performance?
  17. Upgrading Xiom vega Europe DF

    DF is too soft and mushy. Good for control but nothing much. BH further away from table but not too spin sensitive: 1) Donic Bluefire M2 2) Rakza 7 3) Rozena the similarity here are these recommendations are all 45 degree ESN hardness scale with tensor technology.
Top