Search results

  1. Dear Santa,

    Dear Santa, I have been a good boy this whole year, can I be granted a super power like him below? I want to UNLOCK the loop drive against short backspin ball FEAT. And as a bonus, how about a sheet of Tenergy 05 hard black 2.1mm from you?
  2. Top disappointments of the year (2024)

    If this is the case, I am wondering why is CM still in CNT? I am sure she can demand anything she wants as a player or coach in another country. She would be welcomed with open arms and red carpet.
  3. LGY playing in Europe club ( German League )

    LGY playing in German league. Does this means LGY is no longer part of CNT? Resigned / Fired? Just like Shang Kun et al? @zeio or @Tony's Table Tennis , any news from your side?
  4. Top disappointments of the year (2024)

    Dec-2024 some normal social game Gozo 3 vs 4 U13 district champion Gozo was leading 3-0 and in G4, Gozo was up 5-1. After the game, the father of the player came up to me and said, thanks Gozo for going easy on my kid. In my heart I was like, I tried my best to beat your kid but he got side...
  5. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Hence your objective of this post is........??? We love your Golden Viscaria thread more.
  6. Zhang Jike signs with Donic

    I have learnt life's greatest lesson: A pro set-up does not maketh one a pro!
  7. My name is Lazer and I'm an EJ...

    My name is Gozo and I'm trying NOT to be an EJ.... *Gozo casually looking at 2025 Butterfly catalogue*
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Who me? Everybody here knows I am a Butterfly fanboi!
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    No not yet!!!! So, after my game session ended a couple of player, both are young adult came in to play. They are 100% OB players I can tell. Being completely noob and using only inverted rubber, they were able to hit the ball to and fro, it is quite natural to them, to be honest. Now, imagine...
  10. I am taking a break from Table Tennis. How far will my skills drop?

    TT = hobby. Exam = Future. The priority is clear. Come back soon, you'll get back the groove in no time!
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Today more pips out story. Two noobs were playing, so to make things fairer, I partner a noob and another regular player partner another noob in a doubles game. Both the noobs, one uses two side inverted ( Noob A ) whereas the other noob uses long pips on BH ( Noob B ). I notice that my Noob A...
  12. Where one can buy DHS W968

    Option 5. Commission a reputable indie blade-maker; make me a W968 spec clone. SDC / Nico / Et al are waiting.
  13. Donic Z3

    My memory of the Z series is the speed. If it's anything it is its ability to launch the 40+mm ball at Mach 2.5 towards your opponent. Btw, Z3 > M3 in terms of speed. It is because it has thin top sheet but thicker sponge, hence extreme trampoline effect. It is fast! To me, it was awesome for...
  14. Zhang Jike signs with Donic

    I wonder who Killerspin from the US of A should sign up with? Amy? Lily? Some latin American upcoming stars?
  15. Zhang Jike signs with Donic

    Cornelieu had Simon Gauzy & Hugo Calderano, and that brand lost both, now Cornelieu seems to just disappear from consumers' mind altogether.
  16. Zhang Jike signs with Donic

    Gewo had a good catch in Aruna, from an unknown brand to some global exposure.
  17. Zhang Jike signs with Donic

    Coming soon Donic Bluefire M1 priced at USD 69.90 / Euro 67.00
Top