Search results

  1. What's the next step after fundamentals?

    Friend, you mentioned hybrid user who will disagree with my above statement. Pray tell how? Genuine question, I have never use hybrid before so pls pray tell. Tq.
  2. What's the next step after fundamentals?

    When you are in position; all you need is just push, drive or block - Gozo, helping EJ's since 2013
  3. What is the technical reason Ma Long and top pros love W968?

    The is all of us. We all are... we all are...
  4. What is the technical reason Ma Long and top pros love W968?

    And I bet @Tony's Table Tennis is on his ignore list...
  5. Most attractive table tennis players

    Anton K says hands off buddy, she's off market.
  6. Most attractive table tennis players

    I wanted to say hawt Asian Obasan, but then I realized they are pipster and I say nay...
  7. Most attractive table tennis players

    I bet they all use sandpaper...
  8. Most attractive table tennis players

    I don't play pips and I don't play Neh-kerd!
  9. Most attractive table tennis players

    Shirtless Asian Ojisan with pips
  10. Most attractive table tennis players

    could it because of these? Fan gurls dig bad boy image.
  11. Most attractive table tennis players

    @Tony's Table Tennis , Stop trolling us, they are definitely not the sweat-shop delinquents I know from your club...
  12. Table tennis equipment

    There is only one. One blade to rule them all.... Throw away the rest away or give them to charity.
  13. Most attractive table tennis players

    But Josh, aren't you still a teenager? Have you completed your school assignment yet? Go to your room and complete your homework, young man - Gozo going into Daddy mode. NB: If you're not 16 yet, no social media for you too - Gozo going into Aussie Dad mode.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    You are being disrespectful! That was an Aruna Q. level loop. It was meant to be an unreturnable shot. Hence, for me, I'll just enjoy spectating that loop. ... ... ... That is until I learn how to counter-loop in some distance future.
  15. Most attractive table tennis players

    I'm so totally into hawt Asian Ojisan. Don't be judgemental, OK?
  16. Yay! I am a looper now, so what next?

    Grumble grumble grumble.... walking towards my store-room to dust off my camera tripod. Looks like I have to take some video and do editing. Troublesome! (j/kiddin ) I recall Carl once commented at me with something like this, " How do you know there is no spin? Look at your ball when you hit...
  17. Yay! I am a looper now, so what next?

    First off, thank you Sensei Tom aka @TableTennisTom for responding. I am a sub and follower of your channel. I have using this tactic for sometime. It works! But no so when faced with better player because it is not easy to get those low hanging fruits anymore. That is why I am trying to...
  18. Yay! I am a looper now, so what next?

    I have seen the videos of your training center. No way Jose! They are like gulags / sweat shops for delinquents.
  19. My equipment: Am I an EJ?

    I only have two, my membership has been terminated!
  20. Yay! I am a looper now, so what next?

    I know I know, I am a loppy nooby. I thank all of thee for thy pointers. I forsee myself walking down this path, that is, Mister looper, Aruna is my idol.
Top