Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This is a newly bought Tenergy 64fx direct from Japan. I did a bad glue job so I peeled it off for a repositioning. As I peel if off the rubber just tore. Is this normal? Is Tenergy fx suppose to be so brittle?
  2. Worst names of table tennis rubbers?

    The product name should mean something to the end-user. Not some random gibberish thought up by the R&D people. 🤬 Gozo Smash, Gozo Loop and Gozo Far Table automatically mean something to the users.
  3. Worst names of table tennis rubbers?

    we all agree... TT rubber maker are bunch of hopeless marketeers. I am not even sure if they even have a marketing dept.
  4. What is this and who makes it?

    I have one, mine is Donic. I am so pro!!!!!
  5. Dignics 05 or Dignics 09c on forehand?

    Because Chat-GPT 4.0 put him on ignore list.
  6. Worst names of table tennis rubbers?

    Me Gozo is no brute Ork who only likes to smash things. Me Gozo went to University too. Me did one module on Business Marketing in University. If Gozo makes rubber, me give easy to remember funky name. Players easy remember, no difikult name like Dynacircus or Dynasomeshit! Gozo Noob ( 35' )...
  7. Worst names of table tennis rubbers?

    Joola and their Dynashit name. I can even pronounce it properly. Dynasomething something... shit name!
  8. What Blade has the best design?

    Purely on aesthetics:
  9. How did you know it is THE ONE? Blade and Set up.

    When I touch her, immediately Bobby, Johnny and Wally start losing to me, this is when I knew she is the one.
  10. Help with footwork

    Proper equipment to improve footwork should be like: and not or this
  11. Help with footwork

    Just for clarification, footwork and rubber / blade are poorly correlated. What do I mean? Having the best blade and rubber will not make your footwork better nor having the cheapest rubber and blade make your footwork any worse. Just something to take note off. Kthxbye.
  12. What song are u listening to now?

    Otonoke by Creppy Nuts. Awesome quirky piece of composition.
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Took this little tactic for a test-drive today. Played against some weaker players and against a stronger player. Those weaker ones, I was completely able to dominate them altogether. 4-0 most of the time, whereas, previously it would me winning like 4-2 or 4-3 etc. Against the stronger...
  14. How did you know it is THE ONE? Blade and Set up.

    One ply kiso-hinoki unfriend you.
  15. Best Tenergy for viscaria

    FH: T05 Hard BH: T64 for the most offensive set-up there is. If unsure of your own playstyle, then just T80 FH + T80fx BH. It is the middle of everything for the clueless ones.
  16. BH rubber for Intermediate player

    stick with Vega Europe until you can open up like 80-90% consistency after which you may consider the mother of all BH rubber: Tenergy 05
  17. Why do you still use Tenergy 05?

    seperinger sepongi スプリングスポンジ
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Thank you. That'll be Euro 50.00 ( friendship price ). Paypal? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Can't wait to show and tell my friend. However, I am sure I will make ugly mistakes but in my head I can visualize the play style now.
  20. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Woo Hoo! I am prescribed a playing style / method. Gozo now has a recipe to follow when playing. No need to use brain to think anymore. Last night I was with my local coach and this is the playing style he prescribed. It is simple and not complicated. Most important, it frees up my mind and let...
Top