Search results

  1. SDC Handmade Blades

    Yes! But a monster with a soft side. Sulley would be a good name.
  2. SDC Handmade Blades

    Be careful out there, there is a weapon of mass destruction on the loose! Composition: Hinoki / Ayous / SZLC / Kiri / SZLC / Ayous / Hinoki Weight: 110.6g Thickness: 7.9mm Freq.: 1700 Hz Balance: 2.4cm (Low)
  3. FS: SDC Blades

    #95 Sold
  4. Blade Makers' Challenge - Custom Der_Echte Blade Requirements

    No need to ask questions on my part, I know exactly what to do 🙂
  5. SDC Handmade Blades

    Hopefully they will arrive soon so he gets to try them!
  6. SDC Handmade Blades

    This was a combination blade I made a few months ago for a medium pips player, first time I used SZLC. ZLC is hard to work with, but this thing is extra hard! Composition: Koto / Ayous / SZLC / Kiri / ZLC / Hinoki / Ash Weight: 96.1g Thickness: 6.05mm Freq.: 1507/1485 Hz Balance: 2.3cm (Low)
  7. FS: SDC Blades

    Took a while to understand 🤣
  8. FS: SDC Blades

    Sure, I only make blades that comply with the ITTF rules. Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  9. FS: SDC Blades

    #70 sold
  10. SDC Handmade Blades

    A commissioned blade with different FH and BH sides. Composition: Spruce / Carbon / Limba / Ayous / Glass fiber / Ayous / Limba Weight: 94.5g Thickness: 5.7mm Freq.: 1335Hz Balance: 2.5cm (Low)
  11. FS: SDC Blades

    Price drop on a few blades!
  12. SDC Handmade Blades

    A custom order with an handle featuring the flag of the Netherlands Composition: Framiré / Kevlar / Framiré / Kiri / Framiré / Kevlar / Framiré Weight: 89.4g Thickness: 5.75mm Freq.: 1350 Hz Balance: 2.7cm (Low)
  13. Challenge to Blade Makers - Blade Design/Fab

    You can count me in. Time to finally put that ebony board to good use 😁 I've always been a DIY kind of guy. About 3 years ago I returned to TT after a 5 year hiatus and found that the ball changed everything, so I was struggling to find a blade I liked. I was messing around with guitar building...
  14. FS: SDC Blades

    #180 added
  15. SDC Handmade Blades

    Everyone seems to like the blue stuff so here it is. Koto outer ply with ALC underneath? You know what this is... Available in my FS Thread. Composition: Koto / ALC / Ayous / Kiri / Ayous / ALC / Koto Weight: 89.1g Thickness: 5.75mm Freq.: 1400 Hz Balance: 2.6cm (Low)
  16. SDC Handmade Blades

    Sometimes I'm asked if I can replicate a blade I built in the past. In most cases the answer is yes, I keep records of all the builds so I can reproduce them in the future if necessary. This was such a case, a blade for a customer that wanted one just like his first. Composition: Black Limba /...
  17. SDC Handmade Blades

    These were actually made some time ago, I'm a little behind on my posts. Anyway, they aren't exactly the same because in the Diolen blade I used the heaviest Koto I had, while this one has white Koto which tends to be a little lighter and softer than average. Despite that, this blade is a lot...
  18. FS: SDC Blades

    #167 Added
  19. SDC Handmade Blades

    This is a blade with a typical outer composition, but I used a plain Kevlar fiber to see how it would perform. Compared to ALC or A-C, it feels a bit softer, more dynamic and bouncy because you don't get the extra hardness that comes with having carbon mixed in the weave. It's still a fast...
  20. SDC Handmade Blades

    Oh ok, I misunderstood you. Olive wood has a very scattered and random grain pattern, it's just the nature of the wood not the sawing orientation.
Top