Search results

  1. FS: SDC Blades

    #201 added
  2. SDC Handmade Blades

    Once I was asked: "Can you make a carbon fiber handle?". No, I can't, but that gave me the idea of at least incorporating that element in the handle. The composition is also something I wanted to make for some time, an inner ALC blade with Koto outer and WRC core. Soft feeling with the...
  3. SDC Handmade Blades

    Around 60€ Yogi. But the Avenger 5 used a much thinner and different walnut top ply, and a Ayous core.
  4. FS: SDC Blades

    #197 sold
  5. FS: SDC Blades

    I do make combi blades, I get plenty of requests for them and I also had one for sale here up until recently.
  6. FS: SDC Blades

    #197 Added
  7. SDC Handmade Blades

    This is an attempt at a pure chopping blade. Large head size to increase the sweet-spot, thick and hard outer layers combined with a soft core to maximize energy absorption and feedback. Available in my FS thread. Composition: Black Walnut / 5x Ayous / Black Walnut Weight: 93.4g Thickness...
  8. SDC Handmade Blades

    Sure, no problem. Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  9. SDC Handmade Blades

    I don't get it... You go to the first page of that topic and there is a list of the blades available and their characteristics, I think it's simple enough. Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  10. SDC Handmade Blades

    I have a FS thread open. https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?22708-FS-SDC-Blades Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  11. SDC Handmade Blades

    I don't get a lot of requests for penhold blades so it's nice to make them every once in a while. Composition: Koto / Spruce / ALC / Kiri / ALC / Spruce / Koto Weight: 92.7gThickness: 6.0mm Freq.: 1350 Hz
  12. Blade Makers' Challenge - SDC Blade

    Too risky, it would probably be confiscated by customs if I tried to smuggle heavy artillery.
  13. FS: SDC Blades

    #130 added
  14. FS: SDC Blades

    #15 and #110 Sold
  15. SDC Handmade Blades

    Many people say the old Clippers from the 90's felt much better. Composition wise they were the same, but they were thinner around that time, around 6.2mm. This is my attempt to replicate that but I decided to use Tola instead of Limba. Tola is very similar to Limba but slightly softer so I used...
  16. Blade Makers' Challenge - SDC Blade

    Ok, here she is finally. To me the biggest challenge in blade making is to deliver exactly what the customer asked. Sometimes it's not possible to have everything in one blade, but in this case Der's guidelines were very reasonable and compatible, so I tried to stick to them to the best of my...
  17. SDC Handmade Blades

    They are very similar indeed.
  18. FS: SDC Blades

    #127 Sold
  19. Blade Makers' Challenge - SDC Blade

    Should I include a carrot in your box along with the blade?
  20. SDC Handmade Blades

    Yellow Pine is my favorite medial ply in a 5 ply composition, it gives a sharp feedback, good speed and stability. But we must be careful of the top ply we use, or the feeling might become too hard. In this case the owner wanted to try a harder outer ply and unfortunately that was the result...
Top