Search results

  1. Shakehand advanced grip as taught by China renowned coach.🤓

    Out of curiosity, I tried the advanced grip for size. This advanced grip allows greater wrist flexion and by extension of this, more spin on your FH stroke. It does feels good when doing stroking. However during gameplay I felt that this grip is too FH oriented and it sort of slow down my FH...
  2. Single Ply Hinoki Collection

    Do you play with them or are you just a collector?
  3. Gozo Zyreruna

    Let us get back together my old flame: Darker Speed 90.

    Let us get back together my old flame: Darker Speed 90.
  4. Best Single Ply Hinoki Blade on Ali Express for a 13 Year old! and thenbest Price/Performance Single PLy?

    @Haraold , A little Ping-P0rn for your indulgence. I have rekindle with my ex-flame, that is DS90 and will bring her to my provincial open tournament next month. Yes! I have signed up and paid the entry fee. I have dressed my Darker Speed 90 with FH ( Nittaku Goriki Kaishoku 2.0mm ) and BH (...
  5. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    I still maintain the key to a quality return versus these no to little spin soft return is the footwork of entering into the table. Whilst there, if the ball is still high ( above the net ) then you can flick it straight-away. If you are late and the ball has dropped, then perhaps a soft touch...
  6. The beginning of a journey...

    A journey of a thousand steps start but with the first... May your journey be exciting, rewarding and exhilarating.
  7. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    I asked this question to my coach once and his solution is: Muv yer freaking legs in! Step in to generate your own force. Once you are in, then you are in position to do many many marvelous and wonderful things but if you don't, you can only play passively and have to rely on borrowing...
  8. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    I have a revelation, some sort of an A-HA! moment yesterday. If I give weak / passive return, junk players or lower skill players can return the ball but because I gave a weak ball, the ball come back randomly and it is difficult for me to get into a comfortable position for the next shot...
  9. Where to hold left hand when you BH Loop?

    Ma Long has his BH at the same height as his hitting hand. Yusuf Dikev casually just tuck his non playing hand inside his trousers' pocket.
  10. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    Good they are getting good international exposure.
  11. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    I know two of them. Javern and Karen ( 2nd & 4th pics ). They are our National Squad. Javern & Karen are in Team A while the other two most likely Jr or Team B. Why do you ask? Did they do something naughty?
  12. Badgers on Tour!

    What? You left the Butterfly fan-boiz club? What else can I say? Welcome to The Bespoke.
  13. Badgers on Tour!

    Come on! Hurry up! I wanna see Ovtcharov ALC with Dignics 09C in real life action.
  14. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Just arrived from the land of the Rising Sun. Nittaku Rubber.
  15. Ishikawa & Ma Long: WTF is going on? Why is my YT flooded by video about them?

    Holding a real job, now this is something I'll respect Ishikawa. From TT darling to a regular salarii(wo)man, respect!
  16. My 7 years old son is a Ma Long Fan

    Dude! OMG! At six years old and he can pivot / step-around and FH topspin? This is unreal!!!
  17. Ishikawa & Ma Long: WTF is going on? Why is my YT flooded by video about them?

    That's so old news... The whole TT universe knows this old puppy love story. Do you have something new?
  18. Ishikawa & Ma Long: WTF is going on? Why is my YT flooded by video about them?

    Hi Tony, I know Ishikawa has a high school girly crush on ML, but that was like ages ago. So when suddenly a flood of videos pop up in my recommended video and these videos are fairly new like few days old, I wonder if some new significant material happened? That's all.
Top