Search results

  1. warning to all EJs!

    I envisioned myself using more various set ups, cycling through them. This way, each time I lose, I can officially blame it on my equipment, stating the Wang Chuqin effect.
  2. warning to all EJs!

    probably did no You had me at Cyber... ❤️❤️❤️
  3. warning to all EJs!

    Let this be a warning to EJster. Don't change your equipment always, you never reach your full potential....
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    It is impossible, it cannot happen because MAS could not even qualify for a single Olympics slot.
  5. DHS rubber or Chinese rubber similar to Tenergy 25fx

    yes and it is sitting pretty on my FH.
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    NK is team CNT+. Now instead of sending only one team per country, CNT gets to send 1.5 team for XD.
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    if not Butterfly then what? I am having an existential moment now...
  8. PONGBOT

    Surprises: No private recording from spectator posted on YT so far. If WTT or ITTF events, after a few hours, many private recording from fantastic angles appear all over YT. Is it a French thing?
  9. Be honest guys: you don't need carbon blades

    You don't need carbon blade. Moments later... Simon Gauzy unfriend you. Patrick Franziska unfollow you. Timo Boll unsubscribed you. Ma Long puts you on ignore.
  10. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    It is also very strange that in my YT feed there is hardly any OG TT highlights from previous day games. If it were WTT events, there will be plenty of highlight reels in my YT feed. Strange, truly strange...
  11. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I wish Iba well and may his endeavour as a Ytuber bring him greater profit than as a player.
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I have been a fan if Kanak's play style for a long time. He has a stable FH, spinny and consistent. Kanak goes for consistency versus power. He is what we called a controller type player. He also has good blocking skills.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    pls pls link the match when it is available. I wanna watch how magic happens. Gozo love pivots!
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Woah! What happened to to Harimoto / Hayata? What was the North Korean smoking prior to the match? I have gotta get some of those juice! Please please someone give a post-mortem of that match please. I could not watch the match due to time difference.
  15. DHS 968 Thread

    and don't forget S968 as well...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I had the game of my life so far yesterday. I was down 11-4 in Set 1 but won the match 4-1. My opponent is a kiddo U15 type male. Two side inverted. In Set 1, I played my usual speed and power gane but was outmatched by that kid. I lost Set-1 with a scoreline of 11-4. I went up to my coach...
  17. DHS W968 review

    My local vendor told me W968 sold out have to put me in the waiting list if I want. Instead he offered an alternative Golden W968 whatever that is with a puny 88g weight. What is Golden w968 anyway? btw Zwill, what is the heaviest W968 you know? Anything close to 100g? My current Avenger Mark...
  18. Darker Party!

    Alice, Gerry? Who the ***k is Gerry?
Top