Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I was watching CCTV. Chinese commentary. No Adam.
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Truls knows he lost the match the moment when he does his signature chop blocks and FZD, while in BEAST MODE just hit through it as though it is nothing... FZD when in BEAST MODE is scary. Just like when Aang goes in his Avatar state.
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    3-9, Truls' snake would make Adam super proud!
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I don't care! I want this match to go 3-3... It is too good!
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    This is the worst Olympics ever! No free to watch TT matches, only pay to view options. Too poor to pay per view coz, Tenergy is not budget friendly enough!
  6. DHS 968 Thread

    The WCQ incident is a blessing in disguise truly it is. Now, I can delete one option from the list making the decision making process down to two option: W968 or S968. If ML step up his game and win Gold for the Team event, then it will be even easier to choose.
  7. Felix Lebrun should play short pips on FH

    One session of two hours. I tore away my pips after that and never touch pips ever again.
  8. Felix Lebrun should play short pips on FH

    Just sharing a personal experience: 1. When Falck won Ma Long a few years back, I was so impressed with SP on FH. 2. Happy happy I went to buy a SP and place it on my FH. 3. I am a natural FH flat-hitter, a habit I find it so hard to overcome. 4. So it should be good right? 5. When I played...
  9. Broken WCQ blade

    The real reason is WCQ replacement blade did not ho through the 49 days blood ritual at the altar of the GOD of WAR. It was not imbued with the mystical power of the WAR DEITY Yuan-chang. P/s: If you are white / black folks, is Ok if you do not understand what my post is all about. @Tony's...
  10. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    why are we talking about boxing?
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Meanwhile at the shooting range...
  12. What blades to choose

  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    That's it! It's Stiga Cyberblade for me on Shopee 8.8 sale!
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    FZD is those that need a certain trigger to enter into the Avatar state.
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    It has been some time since I get to watch FZD enter into his Avatar state aka Beast Mode.
  16. warning to all EJs!

    Tell me more! Tell me more!
  17. Can't find the right rubber for my FH

    Donic Bluefire M1 Donic Bluefore M1 matches your wish list. 1. 47.5 ESN degree hardness 2. Long and thin pimple structure to grab the ball better.
  18. warning to all EJs!

    Which planet have you been lately? It is in the news... WCQ's blade was accidentally damaged by a klutzy ( clumsy ) reporter after he won the Gold medal in XD.
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Now FZD will be banned by CNT management to even watch or listen to Taylor's song or video.
Top