If you know what suits you, why are you bothering this forum?
388d-1 is the most played LP ever. It's very affordable no harm done, if the playstyle doesn't fit you.
It's slow enough to play it on faster blades.
Dawei 388d-1 with 0.5mm sponge.
Can do everything relatively good and is easy to play. You really don't need to spend more than this to get 95% of what more expensive LPs can give you.
Have no clou how it plays on these blades. Should be ok on the wood one. Personally I prefer harder outerplys...
Some long pips are good at varying the spin, like Victas p1r and Butterfly Feint Long 2 and 3.
Others have more max reversal. With something like Tibhar Grass Dtecs it's harder to vary the spin.
It's good to know the most common played LPs and their characteristics.
Also play with a bit more...
Depends on what you want or need. Other rubbers will not be hugely advanced compared to what you have. Don't expect huge jumps in performance from here on out. Fastarcs are very good rubbers.
Most players don't need another rubber than this, if they are not looking for rubber with other (not...
That's why everyone wants D09c and not loki GTX... ?
Dont get me wrong, I believe in reasonable close substitutes, but saying one rubber is gonna play exactly like another rubber is just not true. Booster can't do miracles.
Id stay away from 729 fx and cj800, but the others are decent.
They are quite different, but you will find plenty of reviews.
Of those mentioned I think the mercury 2 is the best rubber.
Of the top of my head:
Stiga Clipper
Fastarc G1 FH
Fastarc C1 BH
Beeing a 7ply its a stiff blade, but still more control than alc/zlc blades, while not beeing much slower.
Fastarc is a modern classic. High trowing, not to much catapult for a tensor, very durable compared to other similar...
I think the answer is somewhere in between those two; Get something that supports the playstyle you want to play, but don't make it hard on for yourself, by picking the the really highend stuff. Until you have good consistency on all the important strokes and your done with the basics it's just...
Id say its on the lower side, but not lower than yinhe moon 12 mid hard. I had no issues on both wings with it. If it wasn't so heavy, I'd use it. But like lower throw on bh, so guess it depends on what you're used to.
Jeah sounds like you wouldn't benefit much from it. I think an easy tensor (vega europe/c1/aurus etc) might be better.If you want something more "chinese" check Volant phoenix 2, still tacky and great grip, but faster, bouncier than h3 37 and still great control.
The only cheap rubber that kinda feels like a tensor is Palio AK47
For the short pip I don't know moristo, but
Yinhe Uranus pro has a bouncy feel and to me felt very similar to Spinlord Waran. IMO yinhe Uranus poly would do the Job fine for an outdoor setup.
If you take some time searching on...