Search results

  1. Best combination for long 5 clones or blades for topspin

    Hard to answer. If you have the skills to use it and it suits your game, yes.
  2. Help me find a backup blade?

    For their price? Yes. Is the quality like butterfly? No. Unless you're professional, these chinese brands have lots to offer. Yinhe and Sanwei make good quality blades that make many other brands look like cashgrabs IMO.
  3. Help me find a backup blade?

    Sanwei Fextra 7 Sanwei CC Sanwei 75 inner Yinhe v14 pro Just pick any popular budget blade from AliExpress. 75 inner closest composition wise.
  4. Soft Sticky?

    I think its another (European?) scale. Mercury 2 soft is very soft and mid hard still softer than h3 37 or around the same.
  5. Soft Sticky?

    +1 for yinhe mercury. Tacky and faster mid gear
  6. Them hinoki 3+2 blades

    DHS Fang Bo 2b Flexy innercarbon blade with limba topply. Not too fast on low gear, but very fast if you generate power. Composition wise its basically a korbel with carbon. If you really want upgrade on the korbel, innerforce-style blades are the logical step up I think. There are many on the...
  7. Thinking of going to the dark side

    If anything, if you really don't want to develop a backhand: long pips OX. Ther are some that require very little motions or much technique to work effectively. But you will limit your game immensely, if you want to just play forehand and very passive backhand. And even with LPs you need to...
  8. Thinking of going to the dark side

    Short pips are harder to play than inverted. Depending on which you pick they don't help a lot with serve receive. And you have to learn lots of new things because, they only shine if hit tha ball with early timing. For anything else they are harder or less effective than inverted. IMO if you...
  9. Is this equipment still relevant this 2025? Stiga Allround Classic, Stiga Offensive Classic, Donic Waldner Allplay?

    Relevant to who? For pro players, no... For club players, anything that works for them is fine.
  10. Which 7ply wood blade after Clipper?

    Do you want same construction? Or do you want to try a 7ply with different toplayers?
  11. Help me with equipment (2 years exp player)

    At your lvl of play it doesn't matter. Better get a classic rubber like Yasaka Mark V or Xiom Musa, Spinlord Tiger or DHS Goldarc 5 and learn all the strokes, without getting super frustrated. You can always upgrade rubbers, because you have to replace them anyway. If you don't have the...
  12. Small C-Pen?

    I don't know. I bought the cn2 because it's supposed to be the smallest. They come pretty light. I bought 2 one is 85g one us 78g. I think penholder is even lighter. Also you can always ask the seller to pick out a light one.
  13. Small C-Pen?

    I found it on AliX: https://a.aliexpress.com/_EwC9jMQ
  14. Small C-Pen?

    Yinhe CN2 has a small handle. It's designed for kids. I have an FL one and it's a very nicely made blade.
  15. Cheapest but decent first defence setup

    Classic has Balsa core. Senso v3 is the recommended one.
  16. Sanwei Fextra 5, new blade?

    My guess is the blade is fine without sealing, but I can't promise since I seal my blades. But craftsmanship is superb for this price range.
  17. DHS H301z to replace my Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition?

    I tried the 301z now for 2 training sessions. Here's my brief review/comparison to the Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition and Fextra 5: It's basically what a thought it would be. It's a little slower than the 7ply until yku put a lot of force into the shot. Then the 301z gets faster. It has more...
  18. Inverted, Linear Rubber suggestions please.

    Pick any hard chinese rubber... and don't boost it. Without more specifics, many rubbers fit that need
  19. New user intro + advice on gear experimenting + advice on Lodro (just kidding)

    Yinhe Moon 12 is a really nice rubber, only comes in blue unfortunately. I recommend it for bh. Has a classic feel to it, but can get really fast if you put it power. Very easy to play with. Palio AK47 is another budget classic many people like. Cheap Tensor-stlye rubber. Pretty bouncy and...
Top