Search results

  1. TT Smash City Thread

    Better off spending the £100+ on some real life coaching.
  2. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    I suspect the main reason is that Joola is paying him a s*** load of cash.
  3. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    I like the blade, so I'm going to keep it. You can buy them new from TT11 - https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/xiom-hugo-calderano-hal
  4. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Harimoto has been on fire all tournament, he was always going to win this.
  5. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    I was at the Star Contender in London and Harimoto was warming up for an hour before going straight into the final. He's fit as a fiddle.
  6. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Nobody is stopping Harimoto today.
  7. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Awesome footage!! The finger point by Harimoto at the end was cold af
  8. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Maybe it happened during his warm up?
  9. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    No male Chinese in the WTT final...crazy stuff
  10. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Holy s*** Truls wins via a walkover
  11. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    What were you all saying about a Harimoto choke? Balls of steel from the Japanese maestro.
  12. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Bobrow's constant talking & shouting is doing my nut in. I wish WTT would do a feed with no commentary.
  13. Forums and freedom, and being capable of self criticism

    Dan is living the dream, travelling the world and knocking up with some of the world's best players. I very much doubt he cares that much about a bit of forum drama lol. He's appointed moderators to deal with these "issues" so he doesn't have to.
  14. I hope Tony returns

    Tony is a good guy. I hope he returns.
  15. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Hang on a second lads. All the experts on here tell me that it's absolutely essential to play with a super fast carbon blade because its now 'the modern game' ?
  16. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    My Hugo HAL is arriving from TT11 today, and today i find out that Hugo is leaving Xiom...
  17. Top Contributors for this month on TTD - award goes to?

    That Zyre-03 advert at the bottom of the page would do my head in. I don't mind the odd advert as long as they're non-intrusive. I recommend you use an ad-blocker, or private DNS.
  18. Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?

    Yeah i guess so, but IMHO it just comes across as mega cringe. Maybe its a bit of a culture thing. In my neck of the woods, people generally don't appreciate that kind of nonsense
Top