Search results

  1. Stiga Infinity VPS V

    I used a VPS V blade for years and loved it. Make sure you seal the blade. I didn't, and then splintered it when removing some old rubbers.
  2. Adam Bobrow skool'ed by Thai Ladies

    I'm glad that Adam is back to TT videos instead of boring pickleball.
  3. England Nationals (Mark Bates Ltd Senior National Championships 2026)

    Congrats to Tom Jarvis & Tin-Tin Ho Why didn't Drinkhall enter the singles?
  4. Sanwei 75 inner carbon is a great blade

    I bought this blade from Ali Express last week for £25, tested it last night, and i absolutely LOVE IT! The speed and control is amazing, i think I'm going to start using it instead of my acoustic. For £25, you really can't go wrong.
  5. Rubber packaging artwork

    Dr Neubauer
  6. Backhand short pips hitters: A simple yet dominating playstyle?

    My short pips are on the way from Ali Express. I've ordered these, dunno if they're any good? But can't argue for £13. Gonna glue them on to my Fextra when they arrive.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I'm playing against the TTD silent assassin in local league tonight. I managed to get a set off him so I'm very happy lol. He's an amazing player.
  8. Sealing blades - Rub on Poly

    Hi all, I've just bought a Sanwei 75 inner off Ali Express. A few posts on here says that the blade needs sealing before applying rubbers, and a user mentioned using wipe on polyurethane. Would this product be suitable for sealing blades? Amazon Poly
  9. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Sidorenko is quickly becoming one of my fav players to watch. His FH is a work of art....
  10. Marty Supreme table tennis film

    Chill out bro I paid for it lol
  11. Backhand short pips hitters: A simple yet dominating playstyle?

    Yeah I've got a Fextra 7, Innerforce ALC & Hugo HAL
  12. Marty Supreme table tennis film

    Downloaded & watched it last night, decent enough movie but nothing that special. Hardly any table tennis in it, and you can easily tell the ball was CGI'd in.
  13. Backhand short pips hitters: A simple yet dominating playstyle?

    Sorry to hijack this thread, but i've been thinking about going to SPs on my backhand for a while now because i love flat hitting & punching on my BH rather than looping. What would be a good SP rubber to accomplish this?
  14. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Sidorenko is a comeback king. Very mentally strong.
  15. We Challenged The WORLD'S ULTIMATE TRICKSTER!

    Dane clearly lost on purpose so he had an excuse to take his top off 😅
  16. Europe Top-16 Cup 2026 (5–8 February 2026)

    One of the best points I've ever seen.
  17. Visiting Cardiff (Wales), anybody club or individual up for a training session?

    https://tabletennis.wales/events/cardiff-district-and-league-table-tennis-session/
Top