Search results

  1. Cheap beginner/intermediate setup

    I would adive you to sped a little more onbthe blade and less on the rubbers. Sanwei Festra 7 Loki Rxton 1 both sides Depends on what you want to spend, but get the fextra. It's an amazing blade, best value IMO
  2. Two lefties playing doubles

    If one of you is backhand dominant its not as bad, most lefties I know are fh dominant so the statement above may not be true
  3. OX rubber blade

    Anything slow blade with hard outer plies will do. Tibhar stratus powerdefense Lion shield Are both really slow. Sword Subdue all+ Many LP ox players like balsa carbon blades, but I don't. Donic cayman is played by many pushblockers. But basically anything slow enough works, if you like the...
  4. Two lefties playing doubles

    Lefty lefty is really disadvantageous. You have to end the Rally quickly, because it's easy to abuse that setup during service. It's likely you'll be caught out of position if the rally goes on. So 3rd Ball attacks and good serves are most important.
  5. Hallmark Tactics LP OX or Sponge

    I played it in OX close to the table and found it very similar to dtecs OX but easier to attack. But still a defensive rubber. Dawei 388d-1 OX is much easier than both to control and attack
  6. Any Oversized Chinese looping blades?

    My guess is, it's too fast to play defence consistently. It's an offensive blade so blocking near the table is probably fine, but chopping will be hard/inconsistent
  7. Changing from offense to defense: Short or long pimples?

    The transition to long pips is very hard and tedious. Long pips are hard to play on fast blades. Anything faster than ALL in the beginning makes it hard to learn IMO. So also need to get accustomed to a slower fh. Coming from inverted rubber I suggest you start with feint long 2 or 3. Fl3 has...
  8. Blade advice - intermediate seeking step up

    I don't have experience with the blade you have, but I used to play with the Yasaka ma lon extra offensive, which I guess falls into the same arctype of blades. It may be a little faster, also has hard top plies. A other suggestion that's definitely faster is the Sanwei Fextra 7. It has two...
  9. dhs long 3 vs fan zhendong alc

    I don't know, I haven't tried those yet
  10. Sweaty Hands :(

    There's gel for gamers that work like deodorant for hands
  11. dhs long 3 vs fan zhendong alc

    The outer alc blades, will be faster than the 7 plys you mentioned. Depends what you want really.... the outer alc will have more speed and catapult, than a 7 ply.
  12. dhs long 3 vs fan zhendong alc

    If you want an outer alc blade with a thicker handle: Yinhe Pro 1 Is a Viscaria clone, very nice finish a cheap price
  13. NEW Gold Arc 9

    Can someone compare DHS Goldarc 9 with Yinhe Moon 12 Blue? From what I've read sofar they sound similar. I wonder if Goldarc 9 is better in any capacity than Moon 12. I like Moon 12 alot, but I wish it was faster in the higher gears
  14. How to read the "swipe" serve?

    Im pretty good at that backhand serve, I use almost the same motion for side-backspin or side-top, BUT different contact timing. My swing is a semicircle For top-side I contact the ball late in the swing, so the ball is brushed upwards. For back-side I contact the ball early and so the ball...
  15. Yinhe Big Dipper 38 deg for BH?

    plus one for Yinhe moon 12 blue This is a fine alternative to tensors, it's more linear, not as fast, but IMO much better than palio ak47
  16. Looking for a backhand-punch rubber

    Yinhe Moon 12 in M+ or harder. It's very easy to block and punch, while being spinny in openups. But it has not the same catapult effect.
  17. What sealant do you use?

    I use osmo hartwachsöl on my blades. I can't feel a difference. I think it looks better than varnish, and it's easier to touch it up if I hit the blade on the edge of the table
  18. Any thoughts perspectives DHS 301Z

    Just keep playing with your DHS Fang Bo 2 carbon. If you don´t like the handle, get a Yinhe blade they have slightly thicker handles.
  19. Effective Footwork Drills for Table Tennis Players

    Falkenberg Drills and variations of it
  20. Fangbob2x

    Jeah I love it so far, it's been 3 Trainings and one match so far. It's similar to the Fang bo, but there's a little flex and resonating vibrations when hitting harder with the pro 05. Also the handle is a little bigger and wider, it fits my hand better. And it feels a little less headheavy...
Top