Search results

  1. First blade for beginner+. Help choose and advice.

    Blade: Tibhar stratus powerwood cant go wrong here. Rubbers: nittaku factive or Xiom Vega Intro both sides 2mm
  2. Help with backhand rubber

    Two budget rubbers come to mind: Palio AK47 red : this one will be faster, but quality of the rubber is not great Yinhe Moon 12: I think this is the better rubber. Gives more spin, needs good technique to get speed out of it
  3. Chinese Blade for BD 39 + Yinhe Moon 12

    Great post, thanks a lot for your insights. I'd like to add another 7ply allwood: Sanwei V5 pro It has harder than Limba Ash outer plys. It's lighter than some of the 7ply woods but faster relative to its weight. My 83g one feels as fast as my 95g Fextra 7.
  4. Lessons I Learned in Shanghai about Boosting and Equipment in General

    Looks to me like your glues layers are too thick. Maybe to much booster too, because your glue looks softened from the booster
  5. DHS PG7 or 729 Yellow ALC?

    Whats your current blade? If this is your first custom racket, get the sanwei fextra 7 85-90 grams. It's similar to the pg7 but a little softer, better dwell and spin.
  6. New Equipment 2024

    The neo logo is from DHS so maybe it's just a bunch of familiar logos to lure in customers.
  7. New Equipment 2024

    New Rubber: 729 Friendship Battle 2 Neo https://a.aliexpress.com/_EIWsB5V
  8. 729 Battle 3 Provincial??

    Looks like the normal packaging
  9. Stuor long 5 or Sanwei/ Yinhe

    Also the rubbers on premades aren't the same, The loki rxton 3 is also a little livelier than the 5, hence a bit easier to play. If you want a faster more bouncy rubber the normal yinhe moon or palio ak47 might be a better fit
  10. Stuor long 5 or Sanwei/ Yinhe

    If this is your first custom racket I recommend you this: Blade: Sanwei Fextra 7 FH: Loki Rxton 3 BH: Yinhe Moon 12 blue
  11. NEW Gold Arc 9

    In my head it means price/performance, but now that I think more about it, I could be wrong
  12. Should I keep Telson China?

    Wow i have the exact same feeling about the CC. For under 10$ it's unbeatable.
  13. Should I keep Telson China?

    Send it back IMO Get a real long 5 or yinhe pro 05, love that one personally
  14. NEW Gold Arc 9

    Can someone campare it to yinhe moon 12 blue? I want to know if its worth a try. I really like moon 12 m+ as a bh rubber, because it's so stable and precise.
  15. Which Rubbers suit me?

    729 Battle 3 Plays like a boosted rubber, is durable, easy access to spin and speed. Easier to play than h3, more durable than esn hybrids, no need to boost.
  16. Anyone tried Sanwei AU Golden?

    Finally got back to try it. I didn't like it at all: it felt slow, not elastic, Almost like an Anti but with grip. The rubber is really dampening the impact. Worst rubber I bought so far. Don't know if I got a dud....
  17. Sanwei 75 inner vs DHS power g5x

    Oh wow, that's bad to hear. I have a black sheet here next to me, that has been on a racket I use to play outside and I'm surprised how well it held up. I haven't bought them in over a year, so maybe recently they suck. But thinking is: any of the popular 5$ rubbers will work for a beginner and...
  18. Sanwei 75 inner vs DHS power g5x

    Ok we must have had very different experiences with loki, because the sheets I played, rxton 1 and 3 didn't seem different in quality. Rxton 1 has the softer sponge and is easier to play than 3 on the backhand. Ak47 is also an good option, but I'd say rxton 1 has better durability. Ak47 is also...
  19. Sanwei 75 inner vs DHS power g5x

    If you're a beginner/intermediate level Player get the Sanwei Fextra 7. It's fast for allwood, plenty dwell feel and flex. If you get them with ca. 90gr and you'll have a very solid do it all offensive blade. It's only a bit slower than inner carbon but better feel. And it's super cheap. It...
  20. Sanwei 75 inner vs DHS power g5x

    What are you playing right now? Why do you want an inner carbon blade? I ask because most backhand dominant players tend to use outer carbon blades. The Sanwei 75 inner is a nice blade and I'd prefer it over the dhs pg5x, dhs has no good finish and qc on their blades. It's very stable and crisp...
Top