Search results

  1. New Equipment -- Budding EJ

    Plenty of local league players around here still use Sriver. It'll do the job for the OP.
  2. Liam Pitchford signs for Joola

    @Matt Hetherington Are we going to see Liam on 'talking smash'?
  3. A couple of questions about my upcoming (potential) equipment

    I think you've made an excellent choice. Your new setup will be faster/bouncier than your old one so will take some getting used to, but put in the work and you'll quickly see the benefit. I know some good players who use 5-ply blades and Rozena, it's powerful and spinny. Best of luck in your...
  4. Beginner Equipment Mistake

    TB ALC is way too fast for a beginner. YSE with a medium rubber on the FH and a soft rubber on the BH is exactly what the OP needs.
  5. Dawn's First Win in the League!!! I'm so proud of Her !!

    Well played Dawn. Many more wins to come! 😀
  6. Why do you play Table Tennis?

    I play for the social life that comes with it. I don't really care about winning or losing, but I care about the many lifelong friends I've made through the sport
  7. FZD beat both LSD and WCQ in Chinese Super League

    A 100% FZD is still the best player in the world.
  8. Waldner Cup 2022

    PingSunday is pushing this tournament really hard on his YouTube, i wonder if Waldner is paying him for it?
  9. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    I'm really enjoying Kanak's bundesliga vlogs. It sounds like he's doing well, i think he's only lost to Hugo so far.
  10. What blade would you recommend for someone stepping down from carbon?

    Yasaka Extra Offensive.
  11. What blade would you recommend for someone stepping down from carbon?

    Acoustic G-Revision. The new handle is perfect.
  12. 2024 Chinese Super League roster is out

    Use the Google Lens app.
  13. 2024 Chinese Super League roster is out

    Have any foreigners been invited to play this season? I thought that Felix might have got an invite.
  14. Donic Xtreme blade - Anyone tried it yet?

    I need a pay to win blade. Do i go for this, or the golden viscaria?
  15. Most attractive table tennis players

    It's Bernie, and nobody else comes close.
  16. Best long pip player🇮🇹

    That guy is my worst nightmare. I came out in cold sweats after watching that video.
  17. WTT Finals Fukuoka 2024, 11/20-24

    Bernie has WMY rattled here
  18. Upgrading Xiom vega Europe DF

    I upgraded to C1 from the standard Vega Europe. Definitely has more speed and spin but still feels controllable.
  19. How many of you use Table Tennis as a vice?

    I love the one vs one aspect of table tennis. I used to play football and it frustrated me that even if I played well, the team would still lose if others played badly. With table tennis, it's just me and my opponent fighting to the death. One winner, one loser.
Top