Search results

  1. WTT Finals Fukuoka 2024, 11/20-24

    Lin Gaoyuan comfortably defeated by Darko, great win for him. LG seems to be really struggling, he needs to spend less time in the barbers and more time in the training hall imo. :p
  2. How many of you use Table Tennis as a vice?

    I get a dopamine hit every time i smack a big fh past someone.
  3. Interesting NY times article about former olympian

    You can use archive.ph to bypass most paywalls. Link for article here - https://archive.ph/Ahp9E
  4. FS Butterfly Innerforce ALC (ST) 90g

    Hi all, Looking to sell my Innerforce alc. There's a bit of grime at the top of the handle and a tiny amount of damage at the side but hardly noticeable and doesn't affect play at all. Used for 6 months ish. Pics here Ideally want to sell in the UK but open to shipping overseas if buyer will...
  5. Interesting NY times article about former olympian

    "Move over Xu Xin; here comes the Usain Bolt of Table Tennis. “I’ll make millions in the next couple of years, and I’ll make sure that in the next ten years we will host the WTTT.” Meet Jamaica’s most charming and unequivocally most patriotic table tennis player: Michael Hyatt. 44-year-old...
  6. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Great to see a big WTT tournament coming to the UK! There's also another WTT Feeder in Manchester early next year.
  7. TT Club Manager a new software I created

    30 euros a month is too expensive imo.
  8. PAIN caused by heavy 1 Ply Hinoki Blade Set Up

    Get to the gym and lift some weights.
  9. (Humour) New US rubbers

    I can't decide which one I'd rather play with. .
  10. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    I guess Lin Shidong is the new China #1, at least until FZD comes back on the scene.
  11. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    WCQ getting destroyed. Is he finished?
  12. (Humour) New US rubbers

    He's won the electoral college and the popular vote. Democracy in action!
  13. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Same, i expected a comeback. Great result for Liam.
  14. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Pitchford has Dima on the ropes here! Hoping Pitch can pull it off, cmon son!
  15. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Still embarrassing for a champions event imo.
  16. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Why is the arena so dead? They should have all WTT events in France! ;)
  17. Need help with 'beginner' setup

    Yasaka Sweden Extra. Vega Pro on FH, Vega Europe on BH. The classic beginner setup!
  18. Sports Betting sites

    Sam Walker beat Gerassimenko? Crazy result!
  19. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Gauzy might not be the best player, but given the choice, I'd always watch a match featuring him over pretty much anyone else.
  20. Best place to buy TT stuff in the UK?

    TT11 is the cheapest place to buy non-butterfly equipment in the UK, especially if you buy in bulk.
Top