Search results

  1. Any attempt to play in an competitive environment ruins this sport for me (rant)

    I know a few guys who like a beer during a match, what's the issue with that? Like the other poster said, you come across as a pain in the ass, you start at the bottom and work your way up.
  2. Tibhar Stratus Power Wood upgrade

    I've bought a SPW and i found it insanely fast for a wood blade, in fact i found it much faster than my innerforce ALC.
  3. Tips and advice on starting a school team

    The amount of spam on this forum is crazy lol
  4. Best blade for Nittaku Fastarc G-1

    He does produce some useful content, but it's stuff he's stolen from elsewhere. Like i say, he's just a grifter out to make money from the TT community.
  5. FS: Hugo Calderano's Personal Blade - Xiom Hugo HAL

    400€ for a damaged blade? Good luck lol
  6. Is this bad form? Or am I overacting.

    Sounds like friendly banter to me, no big deal.
  7. Best blade for Nittaku Fastarc G-1

    Ping Sunday calls himself a table tennis expert, but what are his credentials? Who has he actually coached? We don't even know his real name. I've seen him make ridiculously clickbait videos like "TOP 10 BEST BH RUBBERS OF ALL TIME" and he's literally reading reviews word for word off revspin...
  8. Best blade for Nittaku Fastarc G-1

    PingSunday is a grifter.
  9. WTT Champions Chongqing 2024

    It was a brilliant day of table tennis, some incredible matches 👌
  10. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I've not tried it yet. I've read that it works best using harder rubbers, and i don't have any to hand right now. Will let you know within the next couple of weeks.
  11. Sanwei Fextra 5, new blade?

    Chinese PingPong
  12. Sanwei Fextra 5, new blade?

    Ali Express
  13. Sanwei Fextra 5, new blade?

    I got the Fextra 7 for £6.50
  14. Searching for old and rare Butterfly blades

    Post a picture of your collection @Blade collector
  15. Is this real malong w968?

    How much did you pay for it?
  16. Got a racket from Anders Lind

    I've been chatting to Anders on IG, really nice, down to earth guy.
  17. Anders Lind discussing illegal serves

    Haha i'll be honest, it went over my head, but very clever! :)
  18. Anders Lind discussing illegal serves

    @turbozed Did you ask him on IG? :cool:
  19. Anders Lind discussing illegal serves

    Table Tennis is boring, hence why nobody watches it. The game is dominated by serves and 3rd ball attacks, we need more rallies.
  20. Anders Lind discussing illegal serves

    Forcing everyone to serve backhand would make the game fairer and more spectator friendly imo.
Top