Search results

  1. Other candidates for GOAT

    GOAT should have a measurable parameter rather than some subjective or arbitrarily made up parameter. GOAT is the one with the most Grand Slam under his belt. ML has two.... who else got three? ... ... ... Exactly. So ML remains GOAT until such time we have 3 times Grand Slam winner.
  2. Cho Daesong Blade?

    What is JO Shape. Uncle Gozo loves history lessons.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Hi nephew, You are a good boy, next Chinese New Year Uncle Gozo give you hong-pao ( chinese lucky red envelope containing cash ).
  4. Your favourite scissors ?

    Mine is Zwilling too. Just for cutting rubber...
  5. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Its OK, we'll continue to play in our little corner. Will leave it to the big boys to play with WTT.
  6. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    https://www.youtube.com/@goldentabletennis3910/community Head Coach Beh Lee Wei has admitted to the media that she wants to send our players out to play more WTT events but it is difficult for the Table Tennis Association of Malaysia to support itself without the help of extra funding. She...
  7. Why does the vast majority of top pros use ALC instead of ZLC?

    Gionis P. who uses Petr Korbel unfriend Scarfed Garchomp.
  8. Rakza 7 Soft Alternatives

    Rant on coming, be advised: Yasaka website placed Rakza 7 soft hardness as 3. I mean WTF is 3? Why not be a good team player and put a number that is meaningful and not arbitary like a stupid 3. What does 3 even mean? Does 3 correspond to ESN hardness 42? 45? How do we consumer even compare?
  9. Can you guys see Taiwan's flag on your phone?

    I switched to VPN ( Americas server ) and I still don't see the TW flag.
  10. Can you guys see Taiwan's flag on your phone?

    Yes I can on this post.
  11. Can you guys see Taiwan's flag on your phone?

    nope. No Taiwan flag on my phone.
  12. Gozo Zyreruna

    ESN 42 hardness is my magic number

    ESN 42 hardness is my magic number
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I have met and play regularly just the type of player you have described. Truly Uncle style(tm). No speed and unhurried play style. Uses lots of soft block with good placement. Difficult to counter-drive because his ball is lethargic with no power. I mockingly called him Mr. Ghey Power but he...
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    1. I conducted an experiment today. 2. I brought two of my blade to the practice hall today, almost similar, one being my regular 10.5 while the other being the 10.0 version ( which is my spare ). 3. I caught two players and I told them I will play with them two rounds each of best of five...
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    If you are married, it is just as mother nature intended...
  16. DHS hurricane neo 2 or neo 3?

    neoH2 with booster coz the loop has such low throw and if it goes over the net, you'll feel like being hit with a crack c0c4in3 shot up your nose. It is so darn addictive. The operative word here being, IF it goes over. The loop is so low, it is like skimming on the surface of the table.
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    leave those booster / unboosted H3 to the pros. Pros here means they train daily like how we do 9-5 daily work at the office. Pros here means they have access to coach, physiotherapist, dietitans, nutritionist, etc to guide them and to prolong their useful playing life. We amateurs who play got...
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Once I am good with my FH, I will go back to my old flame, my beloved M1. M1: Hitting winner since 2014.
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Serves you right. All these heroes wannabees. Instead of using easy to use Spring Sponge / ESN Tensor, but no.... you are masochist, prefer those hard Chinese rubbers. I have tried using Flextra ( very ol'skool classic Japanese rubber which is non-tensor and non-speed glued ) on my FH and after...
Top