Search results

  1. Your personal "hatelist" of players

    Here is a lefty with long pimple. Your worse nightmare in the flesh.
  2. Table tennis a dull and easy lazy sport?

    LOL level Pro / Elite level God level China level Take your pick.
  3. Saudi Smash 2024

    This OG qualifying with only two players from each country is akin to me after eating a hearty buffet breakfast on a cruise ship and before you get to digest it, it is lunch time already and before me is another spread of international five star buffet and I have stomach space for only two...
  4. Recommendations for a soft controlled BH-Rubber?

    @JJ Ng, I only notice this very recent, like today. My shoulder is tight and slightly sore. I realised that is perhaps due to me using Flextra on my FH. Being a super soft rubber, I had to use extra power to stroke the ball and I speculate if I continue with Flextra on FH, I may develop...
  5. Fitness Workout for Table Tennis

    No I kid you not. I do it and I know of its benefit. You want explosiveness and core stability? This is the go to routine.
  6. Got me a 1 ply kiso-hinoki jpen

    Once upon a time, I was using MX-P on FH of the monstrously thick 10.5mm one ply.
  7. Saudi Smash 2024

    ML, LJK & LGY all have something in common, that is, not selected to play in Paris 2024. Curiouser and curiouser...
  8. Got me a 1 ply kiso-hinoki jpen

    Go max or go home!
  9. Got me a 1 ply kiso-hinoki jpen

    05 or 05 lite aka Rozena
  10. Ma Long will not play 2024 Olympic singles

    ML should start preparing his retirement. How about writing books? One is about his thoughts during his careers and perhaps another is called Ma Long Art of Ping Pong ( in homage of Sun Tzu Art of War treatise )
  11. Saudi Smash 2024

    Dear Coach, Please teach me to play like Jang Woojin. Here, take all my money and my left kidney as well...
  12. Recommendations for a soft controlled BH-Rubber?

    @JJ Ng, I have just ordered a sheet of Vega Europe DF. FH I plan to use Baracuda. These rubbers will go on to my other 10mm one ply. Will I be a happy lil'lad?
  13. Saudi Smash 2024

    First it was Lim Jonghoon, now it is Jang Woojin, the new giant killer!!! Something is cooking in the Korean camp.
  14. Participation in Chinese TableTennis Competition Kim Ji-yu vs 覃梓童

    Good game! CHO-LEH! 짧게 봉사하는 방법을 아십니까? 서브 변화는 없고 거의 100%가 롱 서브이며 상대는 당신의 서브에 익숙해질 수 있습니다. 그냥 제안입니다. BTW, do you know how to serve short? Your serve variation is not there, almost 100% are long serves and your opponent may get comfortable with your serves. Just a suggestion.
  15. How long do one ply hinoki wood JPEN blades last?

    You never own a one ply hinoki, you merely look after for the next generation. p/s: Get the 10mm or above and also the highest grade version so that if you dropped it accidentally, there is less likely chance it will split. Mine dropped couple of times. The worse was I hit the body of my...
  16. Saudi Smash 2024

    Legions upon legions of EJ(s) are propping up the profit margin. Relax, don't worry.
  17. Empty Seats at Saudi Smash

    Uncle Liu will ask Grand Uncle Xi to pay for it.
  18. Rubber throw angle topic again.

    The above diagram intrigues me. It occurred to me, using my current rubber, that is, Butterfly Flextra as an example, the flight path generated is totally based on my stroke. Sometimes it is high and archy if my angle is more open whereas it is low and flat if I have a more closed angle. My...
  19. Merged....

    Thread merged with existing one as pointed by Zeio. Sorry.
Top