Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    @NextLevel , Watch this reel again but focus on the young man in orange T-shirt. I accidentally caught him doing a wonderful and marvelous FH pivot loop kill. Dang Dawg! This is da SH!T I am talkin'bout. I wanna piece of dat SH!T too. Dang! I am glad I caught this on my reel. BTW, just some...
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Sounds like you wanna move to the Viscaria crowd. Then go ahead. You know what you want, then Just Do It(tm).
  3. Help with Donic equipment

    Another satisfied client. Gozo, helping the EJ community since 2012.
  4. Help with Donic equipment

    why not? Since you mentioned you are of solid level, then you should max out your OFFENSIVE stats ( that is my D&D Gamer speak, sorry ).
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Your dilemma is easily solved. Do you attack / finish the point with a powerful FH loop-kill? or Do you use BH quick counter with wide placement get your point or you are middle of the way being comfortable attacking from both wings and has a smooth transition between FH & BH?
  6. Help with Donic equipment

    M2 suits you BH or FH? You may use M2 on both side, it is doable. Or M2 on FH + M3 for BH for more beginner friendly set-up.
  7. Video Footage Safe Thread

    I welcome your criticism / feedback but you will be censored by the mod if you post your comment here. The rule is on post #1 of this thread and only certain forum members can comment and you are not one of them. You can copy and paste your comment and transfer the discussion over to the daily...
  8. Help with Donic equipment

    The most common set up I have seen with serious players in my locality are M1 FH, M2 BH. Serious players = academy trained young players ( e.g., U15 / U19 )
  9. New innovation rubber

    TB is like the hidden serves of WCQ. It is hard to read whether he is being serious or being funny.
  10. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Men Singles and I lost to this uncle. I was not able to return his serve effectively. Style: Ol'skool JPen style with only one side rubber. Winning strategy: Tricky serve and 3rd ball loop attack. He was a provincial / state representative during his younger days. Now, he is in his seventies.
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    It is work in progress. Honestly I am all for it, it is just sometimes during match play the brain cognitive part gets offline by the excitement and only the muscle memory is online.
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    yes @blahness , you are completely correct. My noobish ( aka read: rubbish ) serve return, that is, long pushes were loop magnet for my opponent. I am going to show the whole match once I am done some editing to the original video for brevity. I played two singles; once against this uncle and...
  13. Help with Donic equipment

    Spend around 15mins to watch all the above vid and you will be better informed of Donic's product offering. P/S: I wish more companies would produce similar type of videos to ease consumers make better informed decision in the thicket of jungle of product offering available. Yes! I'm looking...
  14. Video Footage Safe Thread

    MD: my club versus another club ( AWAY game ). My partner and I won 3 vs 1.
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Hulk Smash!!! p/s: FH rubber used is Xiom Vega Europe. Using Flextra on FH for smashes is too demanding on the shoulder muscle, it gets sore and stiff. Ultimately I wish to go back to Donic M1, but that is a wish not a need at the moment.
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Come on NL, FH pivot is uber cool. IG / Tiktok worthy moments all the time!
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I started as a complete noob and my progress is slow but steady. l do not have extra-ordinary talent, it is down to a simple word: Passion & a lil'bit of EJ'ing. Many I know gave up along the way, some joined the dark side as a means of a short-cut but they will hit a ceiling very early, this I...
  18. Saudi Smash 2024

    In the 90's travelling in China, staying in the hotel, eating her food offering, you know you are in China. The food offering / spread, even in so called five star hotel is very Chinese affair, with the usual dim-sum, dumplings and its regional variation. Just like in the earlier times, TT...
  19. What's causing China losing all these matches lately?

    Reasons: 1. 09C 2. K1 3. A1 4. Rakza Z 5. some Europeans start to use boosted H3 ( can't beat em? Join'em then ) 6. Taylor Swift
Top