Search results

  1. Looking for a backhand-punch rubber

    then it would be safe to assume those non tension non speed glue effect rubber would last a long long time. Am I correct to say such a statement?
  2. Do any pro players out there use one ply blades?

    waking up this dead thread just because I can... that's a 10.5mm uber thick one ply hinoki spin in action.
  3. Saudi Smash 2024

    And my lil'unicorn moves to R3 after defeating a Polish player 3-2. Go go Alice.
  4. Saudi Smash 2024

    My lil'unicorn moves to the next round... For the uninitiated, Alice from Malaysia is a chopper and the top seeded woman player from my country.
  5. Can rubbers achieve even more catapult than currently?

    or you could go the complete opposite way: Non-tensor super soft like hot butter sponge for the ultimate control.
  6. Saudi Smash 2024

    I detect a very rare species of albino unicorn in this game. Alice Chang a fellow countrywoman is playing. The one and only one from my country who qualified.
  7. Can rubbers achieve even more catapult than currently?

    The wizards and their apprentice at the ESN workshop will add more magic dust to enhance the catapultiness when the ball radius becomes greater.
  8. Advice against annoying style

    my blade aka Gozo Avenger Mark I is a miniature cutting board with 10.5mm thickness. Tell your coach it works in real life. It has been proven.
  9. Advice against annoying style

    Retro is the new sexy! Yeah baby yeah!!!
  10. Move your legs more, attach two tables!!

    Is your dad the blocker or the topspiner?
  11. Advice against annoying style

    whenever I feel burn out from TT, I'll buy new rubbers. It usually unburn-out for me.
  12. Move your legs more, attach two tables!!

    Young lady, It is fantastic that you do this type of drill because if you don't do you'll end up like poor 삼촌 / Uncle Gozo as below, ⏬️
  13. Move your legs more, attach two tables!!

    Is this how you do your bag work?
  14. Burn out table tennis

    Han Ying of Team Germany is their top woman player and is a professional TT player. In her free time, as a hobby she plays golf. Maybe she is good in golf, maybe she sucks in golf, I don't know. I have never see her play golf. The point is you alreadt have basketball as your main sport so just...
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    OK, got it. Stick with it till end of the year. Oh by the way, if I you can indulge me, what sort of USTTA level will play similar to the reels that I had shown? Just curious. This is especially when you American players chit-chat you use a lot of the ranking points in your conversation and I...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    NL, Do you think the shot is really slow? Why do I ask this question again? Well, coincidentally tonight during my practice session, a veteran player commented Flextra on FH is slow ( he did watch my game against the other club mates ). He said he recall my FH strokes were more dangerous when...
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    How else you think I could hit through some of the high backspin balls? It is because of the uber bounciness of the Hinoki wood's inherent property assisted by uber bouncy rubber like MX-P.
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I took some hard lessons from the University of Hard Knocks.
Top