Search results

  1. Different behaviour of a blade after a shock ?

    The thing is the dead spots seem to randomly appear :/ I'll play with it again some more times, and if it keeps being *chboing*, I'll dispose of it.
  2. New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL

    If it's so, then it will be the most original blade on the market !
  3. New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL

    Limba under koto is weird too, usually it's ayous. And kiri inside is most often dedicated to outer carbon. I don't understand what Donic is trying to do with this blade. TTN must be mistaken.
  4. Different behaviour of a blade after a shock ?

    Can you see anything? Hard to be closer and keep focus with my phone.
  5. Different behaviour of a blade after a shock ?

    I can't see anything bending the blade :/
  6. Different behaviour of a blade after a shock ?

    Yes. The first blade was 1440Hz when I received it, and is now 1418Hz. Now is last week. Maybe it would be back to 1440Hz today. The second one is at 1418Hz too.
  7. Different behaviour of a blade after a shock ?

    Not the same seller. But the first blade has been very consistant for weeks. And the issue appeared (maybe coincidentally?) after a shock. No water damage, but it's very hot in the south of France right now. But even that is not very consistant with yesterday's condition. It was hotter at the...
  8. Different behaviour of a blade after a shock ?

    Hi fellow pongistes, For some weeks, I played with a Stiga Cybershape Carbon CWT that I like very much. I bought it at a very fair price in Vinted to a nice fellow. The blade was not brand new but without any damage. I loved it immediately, and it's normal because it has the same composition...
  9. Is table tennis THE hardest sport to go professional in?

    At least 90% of the money you earn as a pro sport player is from sponsors. Even for the most attented sport, ticketing is nothing compared to sponsors/advertisement.
  10. Is table tennis THE hardest sport to go professional in?

    You forget one parameter. Even if there are a lot of contestants, there are a lot of winners. In France alone, you make a living of football until 4th division at least. It's thousands of players. In England, it's even much more. I don't know the ratio, so I can't tell in which sport there are...
  11. Is table tennis THE hardest sport to go professional in?

    There are 1000 maybe only in Paris.
  12. Is table tennis THE hardest sport to go professional in?

    Only 1000 coaches on the planet ?
  13. Hybrid suggestions for someone coming from H3

    What is XIom Vega China VM ? I can't find anything else than Vega China. I should try your setup sometime.
  14. Doubt.. Dignics 05....

    Same opinion. You won't find anything faster than Dignics 05 to your human perception. Pay a coach for 1h and you'll have a lot of hints to improve the speed of your strokes. It will cost less than a new rubber.
  15. Sanwei Target National - Players Edition

    It will depend on how much you will boost it. But you'll have nothing "somewhat similar". Your Dynaryz is maybe close the my NUZN48, and on heavy top spins, it's not far from the STN I play with, but on any other sector, it's very different. You have to get it for what it is, a Sanwei Target...
  16. Sanwei Target National - Players Edition

    I don't know because I don't have played with the Sanwei Website and the Player edition. Among the 3 others, I can't tell the difference because I did not test the Pro and the Gorganda enough. But none of them will feel like your Dynaryz that is more dynamic because of the heavy tensor effect.
  17. Sanwei Target National - Players Edition

    At least 5 : dark blue cover on aliexpress (the one I play with for the last 10 months), player version, gorganda version, Sanwei website version, Pro version.
  18. Sanwei Target National - Players Edition

    Which "new" Target National ?
  19. Is 10 weeks with a new blade long enough to start getting adjusted to it?

    In 4 tests you should already have something quite close to what you need. You test 2 extreme setup, to know what kind of speed/control you want. Then something in the middle. Then, something on the middle of the 3 setup and the slowest or the fastest one. And already you're in a the right spot...
  20. Is 10 weeks with a new blade long enough to start getting adjusted to it?

    You should get used to your new blade after 2 hours. Then, if it's too fast or too anything, it depends on how hard you train, how far the blade was from your original capabilities and your potential to improvement. Thus, there is no definitive answer. I can play in competition with setup I only...
Top