Search results

  1. Andro NUZN 48 Review: Faster and More Dynamic Than NUZN 45, But Still Controllable

    Heavy test of the NUZN 48 tonight. It's on the backhand of a Stiga Cybershape CWT Carbon. The rubber is not tacky at all, quite grippy, but not as much as a D05. It can be very slow if you hit the ball, but also quite fast if yougo full speed. It's a very good rubber to counter spin or blockspin...
  2. NO MORE HIDDEN TOSS. Give a try to the updated service rule.

    People could train their serves as much as the ones that are better than them. That's the way to make the old rule fair.
  3. NO MORE HIDDEN TOSS. Give a try to the updated service rule.

    The current rule also applies on this serve and it's already faulty.
  4. How to train with bad players

    Multiball. After 3 minutes they can send balls with consistency and it will train you as well as with national players.
  5. Andro NUZN 48 Review: Faster and More Dynamic Than NUZN 45, But Still Controllable

    Nuzn 48 glued on a Cybershape CWT Carbon backhand. Test tomorrow.
  6. Most consistent BH rubber for opening up the game

    Germany is a little slower.
  7. Most consistent BH rubber for opening up the game

    Telson 100 very boosted. Could be near a D05.
  8. Andro NUZN 48 Review: Faster and More Dynamic Than NUZN 45, But Still Controllable

    You can try it if you pass by my club ;)
  9. Loki 2026 Liang Jingkun Series Launched

    ARC is ALC (Arylate). ADC is KLC (Aramid/Kevlar). No way to know what LJK is using. It must be an inner ARC/ALC, like the w968, which does not exist in Loki catalogue.
  10. Andro NUZN 48 Review: Faster and More Dynamic Than NUZN 45, But Still Controllable

    Yes, I agree. But testing 2 rubbers too close to each other is pointless. The difference you feel can come from the temperature or what You ate for lunch. Testing 2 opposite rubbers allows to chose the way you want to go, and then the adjustments come.
  11. Andro NUZN 48 Review: Faster and More Dynamic Than NUZN 45, But Still Controllable

    Thank for the proposal. I ordered the NUZN48 yesterday, I will try it next week. If it does not fit, I might enjoy a try of the Rakza Z.
  12. SDC Handmade Blades

    You would be a mere OSP bis. Would it work ? Only my opinion, but what makes me want to have a blade from you is the complete customization. Most people are pleased with the commercial blades, but are happier with a unique blade no one can have.
  13. Andro NUZN 48 Review: Faster and More Dynamic Than NUZN 45, But Still Controllable

    On my new blade, my Telson 100 is a very bit too slow. I was thinking about coming back to some tensor. When I was using a Yinhe Pro 05, I was glad with Gewo Nexxus SS 48 or Inventus 47,5°. For the Cybershape Carbon, I was thinking again about Inventus 47,5°, but NUZN 48 came to my mind, along...
  14. The best Table Tennis Rubber that money can buy right now

    Even if I don't play with it anymore, I would say Loki Arthur China. It's the most interesting chinese rubber. Its sponge is unique, in a sense that it does not require boosting up to a certain level, it has a lot of control, and it's cheap.
  15. GEWO Lineup

    It will be available 17th of July on Contra.de, quite late for this season.
  16. Yinhe Pro 01 and Sanwei75 alc - how they compare?

    Yes, I could not feel the ball with the 75.
  17. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    It was the Pro version for me too. Great rubber for the price. But I put 2 layers of JieChi.
  18. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Today I played, for fun, with a 9€ XVT Cybershape. I glued on it a Rxton 3 Pro on the forehand, and a Rxton 5 blue (black sponge) on the backhand. The Rxton 5 had a weird behaviour, with some spots having really different rebounds than other spots. Probably bae gluing from me. Rxton 3 was close...
  19. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Rxton 7 is good, but slighlty less fit for me than Telson 100.
Top