Search results

  1. Help a newbie out on some questions on my setup

    If you're a beginner, you don't need to boost Arthur China. On the backhand, Telson China would not fit a beginner. Telson 100 or Germany would be good, but I think Telson 100 would be better, less prone to undergo opponent's spin (very dubious guess from me though). As mocker said, the...
  2. Target versions - What are the differences ?

    So all those 4 rubbers have blue sponge. It makes it completely unreadable for the customer. Why silver package is 30$ when Target 3 dark blue is 15$? Why is there a Pro and a National version? It would be nice if the one advertising for Sanwei on this forum could enlighten us.
  3. Target versions - What are the differences ?

    Gold is with blue sponge. I just glued one. Provincial has a red cover.
  4. Target versions - What are the differences ?

    Hello, Would someone know the difference between those 4 Target rubbers ? @Andrea Jiang Do you have the specifics of each one of them ?
  5. Yinhe E.moon

    What would be the difference between E.moon and Apollo ?
  6. Li-Ning Shoes

    I'm using badminton Lining shoes. Thunder Pro right now, because that's the one with the most cushion.
  7. H3 alternative

    I was gonna recommend the same. And pingsunday also recommends it.
  8. Butterfly Zyre 03

    It does not change the fact that Zyre03 is very unlikely to fit such a technique, whatever the reasons of this technique is.
  9. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Let's be serious. What USTTR would you be bragging about? In France, you would be 1000 or 1100 maximum, which is top 20% of the competitors (maybe 1700 USTTR ?). Your FH is awful, the elbow goes up, you raise your shoulder to give spin to the ball, you don't move your feet, you can't loop any...
  10. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    At 40º, it will be like an Arthur China. It's really hard to understand the differences between Loki's item, should it be rubbers or blades.
  11. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Where did you get that 38º Rxton 7? It's not an official Loki rubber, probably a special order of some vendor.
  12. SDC Handmade Blades

    Great. I was not sure if it was the right way to start the process. Take your time, I'm not in a hurry at all.
  13. SDC Handmade Blades

    @hipnotic I sent you an email for a project of custom blade. Maybe your overwhelmed with requests, if so, I'll wait for you to check my email. If you missed it, pm me.
  14. Yinhe E.moon

    Still not a link to Taobao.
  15. Yinhe Pro 01, 03, 05 Series Review

    Sadly, the chunky handle give me tendinitis to the ulna joint.
  16. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I'm sorry, I played too little again with both Telson since I was preparing for tomorrow championship game. And then I go to Italia for 2 weeks.
  17. Butterfly Zyre 03

    There is also a 37% difference between D09c and T64 (or 27%, depends on which is the reference) ! Never any test showed such a difference between the rps of both rubbers.
  18. Butterfly Zyre 03

    38 to 40mm was for TV broadcast. Now we have 4k, we could go back to 38mm.
  19. Yinhe Pro 01, 03, 05 Series Review

    I tried again the Pro 03, with the same rubbers than I use on my King acB. Actually, the feeling is quite close. The main difference is the chunky handle on the Yinhe. It's a good backup. I'll try the 75 inner when I come back from holidays in 3 weeks.
Top