Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    @blahness , hey Bro! Thank you so much. I tried your bouncy-bouncy thingamagik recommendation and that weight rock-n-roll thingamagiki too during my serve and it had positive effect. My ball goes faster, nearer to the net and skid outwards rather than bounce upwards. I created more aces than...
  2. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    Liu Guoliang to USA team: Your booster-fu is weak. You need more practice.
  3. Is it worth it to learn how to replace rubber yourself?

    Steps to gluing your rubber DIY: 1. Get into your man-cave and lock the door. 2. Put on some smooth ol'skool jazz music. 3. lay all the equipment neatly and in a specific way, like how a surgeon would lay all his cutting utensils on the tray just before commencing his operation. 4. Perform the...
  4. Is it worth it to learn how to replace rubber yourself?

    hell yeah! It is a crucial pre-game routine all paddlers must learn if they want to remain in this sport fer'real.
  5. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    CNT spent so much time focusing on JPN, along came IND throwing a spanner in their work.
  6. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    Yippee Kay Yay! Our lil'female unicorns just went into the knock-out stage. Took down Italy with a 3-2 scoreline.
  7. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Yippee Kay Yay! Our lil'female unicorns just went into the knock-out stage. Took down Italy with a 3-2 scoreline.
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Pimples on Gozo??? N-E-V-E-R!!!!!!!!!! pssst: I got T64 ready on my blade. Gonna hulk smash to my heart content this evening. She-HULK use T64 too...
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Nice points blah. On the serve and move into ready position, this is something Carl has pointed out early and I am aware of my short-coming on this. I mentally was telling myself to move my legs, but when it comes to game play, I forget how to move. I tried doing this even during my serve...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I counted in the doubles game, I made eight unforced error while my partner made four. I think don't know, I was playing too sheepishly that day. I mainly push and dare not attack, and if I attack, my ball goes into the net. I lost my confidence and it went downhill. I played very robotic, my...
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    There is an often point of discussion that I have with some friendly veteran players, that is, I somehow tend to have more win in the doubles than singles. I personally feel that is boils down to these factors: 1, In doubles, it is a lot harder to win outright with ace serves as you have only...
  12. Best Flat Hitting Rubber?

    I never notice this player from Spain. She is a flat-hitter and guess what? She is using T64 on her FH!!! Loving her already!!! She shows that one need not be a full looper to be playing high level competitive TT. She shows that one need not need short pips to he a flat hitter.
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Der, First off, thank you for responding. It would appear that game play video post gain less traction compared to when I talk about rubbers. I guess people folks love to talk about their rubber more than other topic. I did not even know the Top Tier player was doing non-compliant serves. I...
  14. Best Flat Hitting Rubber?

    Thank you. What do you know? I just happen to have a sheet of T64 lying in my inventory. I'll glue it on and bring it to my club for some action time tomorrow.
  15. Should I sell things to TTD that are niche to get

    The National T-shirt of famous TT countries. That'll be awesome Tony!!!
  16. Video Footage Safe Thread

    ITTF World Team Event is ongoing; so a couple of weeks ago, someone from my club suggested to the office bearers that my club should also host a similar event just for fun. My club closed Internal Team Event was held yesterday and I participated. I am placed at the lowest rung ( understandably...
  17. Best Flat Hitting Rubber?

    Just came across this interesting rubber: Goriki Kaishoku rubber by Nittaku is advertised as an inverted rubber designed for flat-hitting and is able to drive ( top-spin ) when the need arises. Now this is a very interesting rubber in my opinion, like a two - in- one design. As you all know...
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Guys, Wanna ask, with my tendency to FH smash for points, do you think Nittaku Goriki Kaisoku rubber would be ideal for me? I mean, this rubber product description says it is a rubber made for flat-hitter. It looks like a perfect match for me. I didn't know such a rubber exist.
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    ITTF World Team Event is ongoing; so a couple of weeks ago, someone from my club suggested to the office bearers that my club should also host a similar event just for fun. My club closed Internal Team Event was held yesterday and I participated. I am placed at the lowest rung ( understandably...
  20. Recommend me a super slow control oriented setup , for someone who basically just puts everything back ?

    Any five ply wood with a OFF- rating with Mark V on both side. Then fish and lob to your heart content.
Top