Search results

  1. Should I buy DHS Long 5

    Those two are fine choices and both are available in thickness below 2.0mm which is also important. I played with both but it was a while back and iirc C-1 is spinnier then Rakza 7.
  2. Should I buy DHS Long 5

    In this case i can attest that i was very dissappointed by MX-D's short game capabilities, because it is more bouncy than a G-1. This means that even if you just hold the racket still and let the ball bounce of it, it will fly relatively far away. You either need very fine hands to compensate...
  3. Should I buy DHS Long 5

    The HL-5 G1 Setup will be slower if you dont put your force into it for sure. MX-D does not need much power to be fast, but it needs a fast arm to get good spin out of it. I would attribute you having more spin with the G-1 (because it is easier to generate spin with it) to the balls not...
  4. FS/Trade : DHS W968 provincial (Letters)

    You can get a Letters Version from China for 350 bucks
  5. Should I buy DHS Long 5

    if i understood him correctly, he tested the HL-5 commercial with new/different rubbers and it felt slower and more controllable for him (compared to his old setup). Given he tested the commercial HL-5 and him being worried that he would get a different feeling blade if he bought an commercial...
  6. Should I buy DHS Long 5

    i agree, buying from tabletennis11.com will give you a very good price and they deliver very fast. On top of that you can shoot them an email and request a specific blade weight (which i did many times with them already). I would also strongly recommend to have them assemble the blade for you...
  7. Need advice for buying my second bat.

    That is an odd conclusion. Iirc classic rubbers also lack the tensor support and have to engaged with more power to generate speed and nobody would say that it is bad to learn the game with those rubbers. The most common issue for new players is hitting too hard and overshooting, because they...
  8. Video Footage Safe Thread

    so what you basically are saying is it is way more sensible to get the whole body into the ready position before thinking about watching the ball or opponent ? I think apart from that ready position stance i still lack the understanding what i good position (in relation to the table) would be...
  9. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Ok, got you. Recover is a big thing missing in my game for sure. That will be put on my "to do"-list, but probably only after i learned to always watch the ball until i hit it and watching the stroke of the opponent. That is exactly what happens if i play against the more experienced players...
  10. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Thank you, it might not be the most efficient but i just like it so much to loop the balls below net or even table level. I have experienced that players will have more trouble adjusting the blocking angle to the spin if i loop it from that low compared to just power looping everything from...
  11. Video Footage Safe Thread

    To resurrect this thread i will post something. I never intended to put video footage in here, but since i did take the effort and cut/blur training footage for a different use case i might as well but it on here for people to have fun with. i do actually have access to a set of coaches and a...
  12. Need advice for buying my second bat.

    I probably would substitute the rozena with the glayzer on one side of it, just to have something different and enable you to see what fits better on the forehand and backhand. Choose a sponge of 1,9mm and you can't go wrong. Update: reconsidering that I don't know your level, opting for a...
  13. Some of my today training footage

    See, this really shows the difference between us. I understand that there is law and regulation to make a society work. Rules are not only restrictions for me, but rather another persons right. You are clearly not mature enough to understand that. You should abide the law because you agreed upon...
  14. Some of my today training footage

    Again you don't have it with the truth, right ? You are missing major points here. We agreed upon a price 100 € iirc. Then you asked me how you should send me the blade, giving two options. One around 25€ and the other 33€. I told you to use the more expensive one. Then i send you the money 133€...
  15. Some of my today training footage

    Dude, stop with your politics. You make a mockery out of the people that are really being shelled currently. My family has taken in real refugees from Odessa over a year ago already. They did not have any chance to live a fancy life learning a new hobby 5 times a week for 30 hours.Their town was...
  16. Some of my today training footage

    This is solid advice for beginners or intermediates playing against players below their level. There is no point in making it a quick game where nobody has fun and even the slightest chance in improving. I watched the "after multi-ball match practice" against that black dressed guy now. I will...
  17. DHS W968 review

    Prott.vip or something was where I bought one. https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=OFFICIALW968
  18. Looking for a blade/set up recommendation

    Ok, I See where you are coming from. If you have rather small hands I recommend the Acoustic definitely. Nittaku handles are known to be smaller and might be more comfortable for you. If you are worried that the Acoustic is too fast, you could go with a Violin, but either one is fine. Just get...
  19. Looking for a blade/set up recommendation

    Got an Acoustic and really liked it, but you are correct that it is not cheap. You can get an Falcima which is not a slow blade at all and probably even faster than the Acoustic. THe Falcima would be less expensive than the Acoustic, but perhaps harder to control. I would recommend to go for...
  20. TT Manufaktur (Germany) Spin Master Off-

    Thank you for your Order. The blade will be shipping soon to your location. You will receive a tracking link as soon as it is proceeded by UPS. Cheers
Top