Search results

  1. Nittaku Fastarc Series

    i rest my case. I do not really care about what you play. Feel free to play whatever you do. Many people (like me) do lose themselves in EJ'ing, but using pro equipment will not make you a better player but rather the opposite, because you will make 80% of the strokes worse in exchange for...
  2. Nittaku Fastarc Series

    you falsely suggested that i would have implied that g-1 can generate more spin than d09c. If you don't want a response, then don't put words into other people's mouth ;)
  3. Nittaku Fastarc Series

    No, because that would be factually untrue. You can generate more spin with D09c than with the G-1 if your technique is properly adjusted for that. This comes with a few drawbacks: If you are out of position, the amount of spin you will be able to generate with some sloppy execution will be...
  4. Nittaku Fastarc Series

    If you need more spin than with g-1, changing to Dignics 09c is not the solution. It is definitely an issue with technique rather then the rubber. On top of that only few can exhaust the capabilities of d09c and if you was able to,, then you would not post here ;)
  5. Miracle of Long 5

    Long Story short, These are different blades. The w968 has had historically different handle, different head size and different artificial fibre weaving. Allegedly the new 2022 HL-5 have a similar weaving like w968 now.
  6. LF HL5 old / HL5 alphabet version

    I got an commercial one from 2019 that I could part with. It's 88g, 5.92mm, 66%
  7. What rubber(s) compare to Fastarc G1?

    If you search something with similar attributes just slightly more controlled you can grab yourself a sheet of tibhar Hybrid Mk.
  8. LF HL5 old / HL5 alphabet version

    hey @playTT are you still searching for an HL-5 commercial or alphabet version ?
  9. G-1

    I think not many would agree with you on your assessment. I think the G-1 does have a relatively high arc only matched or exceeded by some hybrids line the Dignics 09c or Rakza Z. Recently I was surprised to learn that the Tibhar hybrid MK has a higher arc/throw. If it seems different for you...
  10. Best alternative to dignics 05

    performance wise you would be good to go with Tibhar Evolution MX-D, which is of similar hardness (at least from the felt hardness) and has enough power to compete with the D05
  11. Why Ma Long 5 Price Differences - $249.95 vs. $161.15

    Tt11 has Discounts from time to time and you compare the discounted price of tt11 with the regular price at pp.
  12. Need help deciding if i should get a Xiom Hugo HAL

    In the direct comparison with a HL-5, I found the HAL to be creating a more straight curve and shooting over the table more while looping, so I would need to adjust my technique and have it harder to do slow don't loops (compared to a HL5).
  13. Richtung Deutschland

    Pictures/videos or it didn't happen
  14. After all these years, I finally tried MX-P. It's good, but...

    That would explain why I struggle with those unexpectedly empty balls I get back when one of our clubs defenders pushes back my heavy underpin balls. I always wonder why he does even return them without much lifting of the ball. He definitely plays MXP on One side and the one time his racket...
  15. Flicking with Fastarc G1

    I knew that part and that is why I questioned your input to the discussion. That is not correct. Many professional player used t05 and could flick with it, but that is pointless in a discussion talking about amateur players that dont train several hours every day. That is like saying "driving a...
  16. Flicking with Fastarc G1

    That is ej-derailing that does not help here at all. T05 is not the best rubber for short game or flicking, but since you got so much time to spent: why don't you show us a video of how to backhand flick with t05 from one of your games?
  17. Should I stick to the ALC blade as a beginner?

    The disadvantage is that you never learn proper strokes with this blade, because to not overshoot you will adjust to half-a$$ed strokes, because every full swing without proper technique will result in the ball piercing through the wall of your gym. If you want to stay a garage player then...
  18. Should I buy DHS Long 5

    Wait a minute, you are mixing things up. People in here and tabletennis11 recommended rakza 7 as BH rubber. While i do play the Rakza Z on the backhand, this is really something way different than Rakza 7. Rakza Z has about 50° hardness, so it is a little softer than MXD, but way harder than...
Top