Search results

  1. Trojan on TTD?

    Always use a noscript addon in your web browser.
  2. Blade and Rubber Recommendations Wanted For An Upgrade

    The Xiom Offensive S is an excellent blade, you can't go wrong with it.
  3. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Dima is a very happy man right now!
  4. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    FZD is out! Amazing performance by Lin Shidong,
  5. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Cho is a serious talent. I saw him at the recent WTT Manchester feeder and he looked a cut above everyone else there.
  6. With ML era ending, who are the top Chinese upcoming players?

    Lin Shidong for me. His backhand is insane.
  7. Soft rubber for backhand

    Rozena
  8. Everything about WCQ

    WCQ comes across as a good guy to me, and a tremendous table tennis player!
  9. Are French people paying attention to the French team at WTTTC 2024?

    I wonder if anything happened to Mengel after he launched his bat and booted the towel bin?
  10. Are French people paying attention to the French team at WTTTC 2024?

    Well said, I'm sure when they get a bit older, they'll calm down. I'm not sure why some table tennis fans expect all the players to act like robots, i like players who show a bit of emotion and character.
  11. Are French people paying attention to the French team at WTTTC 2024?

    Yeah i consider them both kids, not much life experience yet. I'm not excusing their behaviour, I'm just saying I understand it.
  12. Are French people paying attention to the French team at WTTTC 2024?

    Felix is still a kid, kids are emotional.
  13. Xiom Vega Korea Review

    I'm not that keen on it to be honest, I'm the same as you, i find it difficult to control and it seems to be very spin sensitive.
  14. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    Alexis playing out his skin so far, hopefully he keeps his head.
  15. Soft rubber for backhand - Advice for attacking player

    I'd recommend Rozena as well, but you can't go wrong with Vega Europe.
  16. Scissors or Xacto knife to cut rubber?

    I recently purchased some Japanese curved tipped scissors from amazon, they cut through rubber like butter.
  17. I Challenged The STRONGEST Ping Pong Hustler in New York!

    Suspicious editing, but still very entertaining.
  18. Saudi Arabia To Become Newest WTT Grand Smash Host

    Boxing as well, they're getting into everything.
  19. Xiom Vega Korea Review

    This has finally become available in the UK. I'm a fan of Xiom rubbers so I've just ordered two sheets, £72 including delivery. I'm looking forward to trying it out!
Top