Search results

  1. Saudi Arabia To Become Newest WTT Grand Smash Host

    On another subject, why doesn't China host any smashes?
  2. Saudi Arabia To Become Newest WTT Grand Smash Host

    I was wondering how long it would take the Saudis to get into table tennis, It's good that they're investing in the sport, but the regime leaves a lot to be desired.
  3. Proof that Table Tennis Is Greater Than Football

    Kang just wanted to leave the dinner early to bagsy the best table tennis bat. We've all been there....
  4. Buying equipment in the UK

    Buying TT equipment in the UK is a pain. Different websites have exclusive deals with suppliers, so you have to make a load of separate orders, each with a delivery charge. Ideally need one website that stocks everything. I usually use Teesport, although they did a poor job making up my...
  5. Is Ma Long alcoholic ?

    Spammer reviving an old thread lol. In local league table tennis in the UK, it's very common to go to the pub after a match, and I know at least a couple of guys who play better after a few drinks.
  6. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    Completely agree mate. I took my wife on Friday, by lunch she was so bored she decided to get a metrolink home.
  7. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    Why would anyone encourage their kid to become a professional table tennis player for that pittance? This sport does itself no favours.
  8. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    Go on Connor! I hope he makes it to the main event.
  9. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    Ben Piggott getting handled by Jordy Piccolin, close second set but very comfortable for the Italian.
  10. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    Connor Green beats Daniele Pinto 3-0 to advance to the next round of qualifying, he played well.
  11. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    Streams have started on YouTube & TTE.tv
  12. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    I wonder how many tickets were sold because Boll was playing? I'm really gutted he's not here :(
  13. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    I'm there on Friday, will probably buy a Sunday ticket today. Be good to see you Dan
  14. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    Just spoke to my source at WTT, draw for qualifying should be done today, it's always done the day before it starts apparently.
  15. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    Very odd, rankings have been updated though, Timo seeded 3rd.
  16. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    It annoys me that they still haven't uploaded a picture of Steffen Mengel, despite him recently winning a WTT Feeder event.
  17. WTT Star Contender Goa 2024

    I'm watching T1 on YouTube right now...
  18. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

Top