Search results

  1. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    It's the first ever WTT event in the UK. Anyone going? I have Friday tickets, I'm looking forward to seeing the legend Timo Boll!
  2. Stiga Infinity VPS upgrade path

    I used to use an infinity VPS, and when I tried the Cybershape carbon, I found it to be way too fast for me. I ended up getting an innerforce ALC instead, it still has that woody feeling in the short game, but when you put your arm through the shot you get a lot more power and speed.
  3. Amateur with incredible feeling

    Yeah, presumably he was playing a lot of table tennis so i wonder how he managed to put on so much weight? I guess it could be a medical condition or something.
  4. Amateur with incredible feeling

    Big guy's style is great to watch, reminds me a bit of Chris Doran from the UK
  5. Advice please: 7-ply all-wood blade for my son

    His son is probably on a boll alc by now lol
  6. Harder alternatives to xiom vega europe

    Vega Pro
  7. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Chuqin looks head and shoulders above everyone else imo
  8. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Pitchford is playing really well at the moment. He will lose to Chuqin in the next round but I think he could give him a game.
  9. WTT Contender Antalya 2023

    Felix is a problem.... What a player!
  10. WTT Contender Muscat 2023

    Pitchford beats Matsushima 3-1 and will play Kallberg in the semi final, who himself had a great win over Harimoto in the previous round. Hugo vs Gauzy is the other semi final
  11. WTT Contender Muscat 2023

    Best I've seen Liam play for a long time, hopefully he's got his form back.
  12. Losing pretty instead of winning ugly

    Have fun yes, but winning is better than losing.
  13. Losing pretty instead of winning ugly

    In my book, it's never ok to lose, you do whatever you have to do to get the W
  14. Printed TT shirt recommendations

    Hi all, We are a new ish table tennis club and I've been asked to look into getting us some club TT shirts One of our club members is a graphic designer and he's created us a logo, but does anyone have any recommendations for getting it printed on a TT shirt? Anyone know any companies that...
  15. Xiom Vega Pro and Vega Europe - Still a good combination?

    I use Vega Pro on forehand and Europe on backhand. Very happy with both of them.
Top