Search results

  1. Do TT pros use what they endorse?

    It seems we consumer had been lied to by most TT manufacturers. No more I say! We too can play the same game. Let's customize it ourselves. Just contact the custom blade maker on this site: Hipnotic / SDC and many others and start ordering our very own customized blade.
  2. Should I "upgrade" my all-wood 5-ply Kiso Hinoki?

    I prefer the Taiwanese hinoki ( Ariex brand ). It has greater killing power. Me liek HULK SMASH! I prefer less Kiso Hinoki ( Darker brand ). Less killing power, more spinning power. I am a man in a hurry, I don't wanna waste time play loopy-loopy. One shot one kill is my game.
  3. What is difference between Chinese and European loop

    Could there be a third in-btw style? An Non-Chinese Asian style?
  4. What is difference between Chinese and European loop

    Classical / text-book chinese forehand loop at its best.
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Only in China moment. Even the tea-lady / janitor / 扫地阿姨 can play better than some National Team Members.
  6. Receiving Windscreen Wiper Serve Tips

    Just enjoy the music.
  7. What do you call this?

    I have seen it with my own eyes; someone who plays one side LP and Inverted who can dominate both side inverted gets a taste of his own medicine when playing with another person also with LP and inverted twiddler. I mean; they are so use to block and the ball seldom come back because of the LP...
  8. The Backhand

    I guess this coincide with the professionals' mass adoption of tacky / semi-tacky rubber on BH use, e.g., Dignics 09C
  9. The Backhand

    Yesterday I went back to my old coach's academy for some loop-a-loop time. Then I came to BH to BH and he told me of the latest development in BH. He said: 1. The plane of BH rubber is now parallel to the table. 2. Brush and brush. You need to let the rubber grip the ball and then flick your...
  10. Soft rubber for backhand - Advice for attacking player

    Yesterday I brought my Rozena to my former coach and hit some loops-a-loops with him for like 30 mins. He, too uses a 10.5mm one ply hinoki ( Butterfly Kim Taek Soo JPen ) and he has been a T05 dude all his professional career. So, these are his comments: 1. Rozena is slow. 2. Rozena is not...
  11. What do you call this?

    This style is called 'That's it! I'm gonna play Pickleball! "
  12. Blocking: Soft or hard sponge better?

    this question relates back to my observation earlier btw Aruna vs FZD. Aruna who uses Gewo 53 degree hardness on his BH ( same as his FH ) was blocking many balls out of play. Would a softer rubber benefit him more or otherwise? Granted FZD is a hard hitter himself and is not a pussy himself.
  13. The Backhand

    My BH is taught to be like throwing a frisbee. I understood immediately.
  14. Blocking: Soft or hard sponge better?

    My personal experience is soft rubber is better for blocking. Someone in this forum mention hard sponge is better for blocking. Which is the better choice? I am confuse. Help pls.
  15. Soft rubber for backhand - Advice for attacking player

    I played with Rozena for 90mins solo practice on the rebounding board yesterday. Rozena has that familiar feel of T05, it is truly the lite version of T05. It is also a tad bit slower than T05 which is not a bad thing. It allows those with poorer footwork that extra milliseconds to get into...
  16. Soft rubber for backhand - Advice for attacking player

    Rozena + booster oil = mushy toofoo rubber. Frustrate your opponent because every returned ball will be a drop-shot near the net or an out right net ball...😘😘😘
  17. Fast blade with slow rubber or slow blade with fast rubber?

    1. flexy blade with hard rubber = loopy loopy all day and all night long. 2. Stiff blade with soft rubber = control blocking ( placement )+ smashing ( when ball pops up ) + fast counter drive are your friend.
  18. Do you have a pro player copycat setup?

    Forget to say, I told the maker I want my handle to be extra thick and chunky too. I like to hold on to big things.
Top