Search results

  1. H3 style rubber for bh

    Rxton Pro 3 & 5 only exist in black :/
  2. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I tried it with Skyline BS and LAC BS, both were nice. I'm pretty sure a great range of rubbers fit the blade, it only depends on your taste and technique.
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    You're naïve. So many people prefer a rubber from another one for absolutely no objective reason. So people even prefer rubbers that are unfit to their technique. You're used to this forum, and you see so many people have opposite judgements about the same rubbers. As long as their is no...
  4. Liang Jingkun signs with LOKI

    D is for Defect or Deceptful.
  5. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    lol, your opponent here does not even close its bat. That's a very very poor block and you can't say "Hey, look at his perfect block that still goes out".
  6. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Regular LAC can be played unboosted until decent level. I beat until top 4% of France, that's what I call decent. LAC BS is way slower, and its arc is lower, so I needed to boost it. Once boosted, it's very much like boosted H3 (so lower arc than regular LAC, but faster). Honestly, I would play...
  7. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    It's not new. I had one in September. From my test, strictly identical to regular LAC.
  8. Dhs hurricane king acb compared to fang bo b2

    Head heaviness I don't remember, but the Fang Bo B2 has a very very thin handle, that's why I could not play with it. acB King has a thicker handle (normal size, maybe normal+).
  9. DHS fans unite!

    I switched brom a too fast BS H3 Nat 40° to an OS H3 Prov 40°. Way slower (and it tends to make me think that the BS Nat had a problem, it was impossible to short push with it), it allows me to do "whatever I want". It has what I loved with normal Arthur China, and has a little extra speed. It...
  10. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    What TTR? This is exactly the technique I have to use when I play Chinese rubber or hybrid on the BH, which I can, but is not my entire game. Yeah, when you brush your BH, LAC or J3 or Telson or Rxton 7 are very very good. But if you play Aruna's style, it leads to many net errors.
  11. Review Yinhe Moon 12 Blue

    I meant that Telson was close to M12, not tensor. But yeah, little digression.
  12. H3N upgrades

    Loki Arthur China (espcially blue sponge) and Yinhe Jupiter 3 are very close. Rxton 9 maybe too but not tested enough to be sure. H3 comes from the fact it was almost alone on the market, and that it has monopole over the Chinese National Team. Hobby players are massively influenced by those...
  13. Review Yinhe Moon 12 Blue

    I disagree. J3 37° boosted seems better for me on BH. But I loved M12 on the FH when I tested it almost one year ago. I might want to give it another try on the BH, but I don't forecast any + compared to what I already played with for the last 6 months. The closest would be Loki Telson 100...
  14. Best (simplest to use) editing software for table tennis matches?

    At hobby player level, I can crop a 25 min game into a 7 min video, so yes, we have a lot of dead time on our videos.
  15. Review Yinhe Moon 12 Blue

    This topic almost tempted me into buying a H- or H+ M12, but I already have M- and M+, and was not convinced. I prefer big Tensor rubbers for BH or heavy boosted H3 or Hybrid (Gewo Codexx for me right now).
  16. Review Yinhe Moon 12 Blue

    Boosted or unboosted (for M12 and H3 37) ?
  17. Review Yinhe Moon 12 Blue

    Which new logo? This one ? Or this one : Some have corners cut and some does not, what's the difference ?
  18. Haifu, white, black, yellow oils

    I used regular seamoon first, but now I'm using JieChi green, which seems to have the same effect but twice stronger.
  19. DHS Hurricane King Acb question

    Yellow handle is not acB. If you talk about yellow and black, it's King Wang Chuqin version.
  20. H3N upgrades

    Know your own blade. The carbon layer is between the 2 ayous layers, and there is only one limba plies : limba ayous ALC ayous ALC ayous limba
Top