Search results

  1. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Does they deliver to France and do they have LAC blue sponge ?
  2. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Your only mistake is to have waited so long to play with LAC :LOL:
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    You won't, it's only available on TaoBao ( https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=836001055209&ft=t&toSite=main ) from what I know. I got one from AliExpress in Sept (and I think I was the first here to have one in my hands, just like the Blue Sponge) but I had ordered a normal one and was not...
  4. H3 42 degree blue

    You might be both right. Even on Nat. or Prov., there is unconsistency. I have a BS Nat. 40° that, boosted twice, is uncontrollable, no short pushes is possible with it. I have other BS 40° (Prov.) that are totally controllable, boosted twice too. On another forum, people were surprised that I...
  5. 729 Bloom Power

    BP with red sponge was the hardest rubber I ever had, 52/53° Shore-C, 6° more than my Arthur Chinas. It was the brickiest rubber I tried. But never tried the purple sponge.
  6. 729 Bloom Power

    Have you tried it ? I glued it on a 729 Blue Advance but never tried the setup. I was thinking about gluing H3 on the 729, but maybe the BP Purple Sponge is worth the try ? I did not like the BP in red or orange sponge, I don't remember.
  7. Liang Jingkun signs with LOKI

    I asked to the Loki store on Alibaba when would be the availability, and I've been answered "I can't tell anything".
  8. Double Fish samples has arrived - what is your opinions?

    Ok, so not sure I would like it either. Thanks for the feedback.
  9. Double Fish samples has arrived - what is your opinions?

    Does someone play with the DF Super ZLC ? I'm kind of curious about it.
  10. What blade with so much ontrol on short game yet explosive on powerful shots?

    There's no such magical blade where you can do anything without improving your technique. Every blade is a balance between control and power, so you can't have both, unless you produce the power yourself.
  11. Best hybrid rubbers for bh in your opinion

    Gewo Codexx 52 is really nice. And boosted, its arc is higher and it's better if you like to hit flat backhands.
  12. Liang Jingkun signs with LOKI

    Don't dream, it won't be that cheap. Highest range versions of their w81 blade are 120$ already, like the usual Long 5.
  13. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    It's not the usual label on the left, it usually indicates the hardness and other stuff.
  14. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Except that all this is dampened by the rubbers. If dwell time exist, it's 100x more on a rubber than on wood.
  15. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Dwell time of a wood, if such thing exists, is nothing compared to the dwell time (if such thing exists again) of a rubber. I don't know how you can feel the specific dwell time of a wood. Moreover, dwell time has never been measured or proved by anybody.
  16. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I could test it only a few minutes. It seems that arc is a little higher, but not persuaded. I have to investigate more next week.
  17. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    7 or 8 LAC glued, and no problem until now.
Top