Search results

  1. Returning to table tennis, lots of change! Did I buy the wrong blade and rubbers?

    I guess you are not ready to go for the full Gozo(tm) experience huh? Introducing the Gozo Avenger(tm) Mark III ( Custom made 10.5mm One Ply Hinoki with Donic Bluestorm Z1 as FH and Andro Rasenter R48EC on BH ) Ultrafast ultra bouncy. One shot one kill. Defense? Who needs defense?
  2. For those over 30yo, what could you have done differently?

    This is the deluxe version and it comes in worker yellow as standard.
  3. Has anyone tried Hurricane 9 Pink ?

    I suspect Coach Tony did not apply two layers of Seamoon.
  4. What innerforce to go for?

    Be a man! Do the right thing! Get a Viscaria or its variant. It is the manly thing to do.
  5. I need help

    Poh-Tay-Toh vs Por-Tah-Toh at the end of the day is still potato. Still taste as good whether is fried, boiled, mashed etc...
  6. For those over 30yo, what could you have done differently?

    Pivot with a forehand winner is what makes TT appeal to the audience. Not someone standing on one spot hardly moving at all and only blocking with some weird rubber and winning the match. It is a total bore-fest to any spectator.
  7. For those over 30yo, what could you have done differently?

    Its OK, it is like a gun duel in Ol'Western. Its a duel. Only one outcome, either you or him. You feelin' lucky today?
  8. For those over 30yo, what could you have done differently?

    Pips side of the game is a pathway to some abilities many deemed unnatural.
  9. For those over 30yo, what could you have done differently?

    1. stand close to table right in the middle and don't move and return everything with BH long pips. 2. Take up pickelball instead.
  10. The twin for Dignics, China born.

    I'll provide some free marketing service. Put some awesome chinesey images on and watch it sell like hot cake. Rename it ( 抵 珂 你 or whatever similar) DEE-GER-NEE.
  11. I wanna play with the big boys!

    Gozo is low level player. Gozo sucks. Gozo no good with spin. Gozo yadda yadda yadda.... I get it, I don't dispute the fact. I am not trying to make myself better than what I am, no Drunning-Krugger whatchamacallit mumbo-jumbo. In that very same inter-club friendlies that took place last...
  12. Playing against chaotic players

    You sure he is not using junk rubber or Sriver / Mark V he borrowed from his dad that has been seasoned in dust and sweat for the past 30 years?
  13. I wanna play with the big boys!

    that someone who enjoys TT gets it ruined by LP. No more enjoy, go corner sulk and contemplate meaning of life and pickleball.
  14. I wanna play with the big boys!

    NL, I was assigned by the organizer to play with her, I do not have a say in who I play with, it is up to the organizer and it appears to be random / by chance because this is the first time our two club meet. So we have no idea who is who and who plays with what. At the end of the match, I...
  15. I wanna play with the big boys!

    Just came back from an inter-club friendly. My opponent is a young lady. Easy-peasy right? That is until she brings out her BH Long-Pips. I lost sob sob sob.... My beef: 1. The ball stays short most of the time and she blocks to the far end of each side. 2. My natural reaction is to push back...
  16. Miracle of Long 5

    I took my Long V out from my drawer and brought to my club tonight. I played horribly with it. I cannot play without a super bouncy ESN rubber specifically thin topsheet max sponge thickness type rubber. My ball just does not want to launch over the net. Many ball hit the net.
  17. Thickness of topsheets?

    thin topsheet max sponge thickness = ultimate bounciness = max power = max speed = easily achieve Mach 2.5. Hurrah! 😍❤️❤️❤️
  18. What news about Adham Sharara?

    This shows that less people give a two-hoots about politics of ITTF and more about equipment, specifically rubbers and blades ( in the order of importance ). We don't give a T I H S about 100mm++ ball or whatever coz ESN can always come out with a ESN 99 degree hardness sponge when the need...
  19. Miracle of Long 5

    Mine is Chinese Tacky Ready only problem is I am not ready. My FH looping still sucks to be able to use this. In the mean time super bouncy ESN rubber to save my skin in the game.
Top