Search results

  1. Darker

    Darker is from Japan. Japan is a homogeneous country. Everyone is right handed there. Diversity does not exist in Japan. Takkyu-Wa-Inochi, please give me a like. Thank you.
  2. Next rubber

    Your future self will say between now and your future you, you may try a lot of rubber, but if you persist long enough, you will eventually get Tenergy. As inflation is a real thing, better buy now and lock in the price as it is cheaper now. Your future self will thank you later.
  3. How much $ do you spend on coaching?

    If you want to be happy for the rest of your TT life, Never make a pretty woman your coach, So from my personal point of view, Get an ugly girl or just a dude to coach you duh! - Jimmy Soul , 1963 NB: TT is a very mental game, too much distraction is unbeneficial.
  4. Harimoto loses to balding Grandpa

    Yuta Tanaka defeated WCQ in R64 and India's Sharath Achatah in R32. He will face Korea's Lim JH in R16. Wow! Yuta-kun, way to go!
  5. Harimoto loses to balding Grandpa

    Speaking of grandpa, I wish to digress a little. I remember a pro player from Egypt ( Ahmed Saleh ) He looks like your typical middle aged dad-bod dude. I mean, for those uninitiated, he looks like a kebab seller in Giza selling hot kebabs to tourist. My point is, don't underestimates grampas...
  6. A pathetic situation?

    true story: I had a dude, he bought a carton of soda and then he challenge the club; beat me and one can of soda is yours. He get some hits. End of true story.
  7. What Rubber is better for my style?

    M two is the defacto go to BH rubber for most people. Preferred by controlled looping style stylist. You can't go wrong with M two. My opinion is with M two it would be better paired with stiffer blade like seven ply to get into the modern aggressive game play. But if you preferred a more...
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    But you will always, forever, at the back of your mind always in doubt, always wondering: Is it me or is it the tech?
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    CNT although not exclusively, drill to counter this tactic six days a week, eight hours a day. These kindergarten tactic don't work on them. As for us amateurs, we do five minutes of FH to FH stroke, five minutes of BH to BH then 1.5hrs of game play and eight hours of browsing TT11 / Lazada /...
  10. 26th Asian Table Tennis Championship

    This is what I implied in my earlier post. Hayata made some adjustments to her spin and tempo to disrupt Batra's rhythm. A pro like Hayata can do it. Regular amateur player like Gozo et al, is at serious disadvantage because we are not so skilled in changing tempo like Hayata. Pips players ain't...
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Ha! Eat your words you slow / turtle rubber lovers! Gozo rulz! > Mark V LOL!!! > Rakza 7 LOL!!! NB: Go Gozo(tm) or go home...
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I have never visited Germany but I have visited Munchen instead. Ahhhhh.... Sausages, Saurkraut, Bier, Pretzels, leather trousers.. wonderful memories. If I visit Germany, it would be for religious pilgrimage. Yes, I'll definitely visit the ESN shrine and fast for forty days and turn vegan...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Help...... I need help. I can sleep coz I can't decide on Asian or European. I love them both to bits. But I need to choose: Tenergy or ESN specially MXP type.
  14. 26th Asian Table Tennis Championship

    I watched the match between India vs Japan Women Team specifically Hayata versus Batra. I could not stand Batra and her block with long-pips strategy. Yes, I am a pips hater! Anyway, I love how Hayata change and adapt to that game won over pips as the match progress. I notice Hayata changed...
  15. 26th Asian Table Tennis Championship

    The way guys go on this thread. it is as though the whole tournament is made up of Team China and Japan only. I am so jealous... Have some alternative news to break you guys out of your echo chamber. wink wink
  16. Weight training in the gym to improve explosiveness

    Seth Pech made a video recently about off table training. The part on strength / gym training starts at 30min mark. Check it out if you haven already.
  17. Returning to table tennis, lots of change! Did I buy the wrong blade and rubbers?

    But that is what will give you that, "'Hell! Yeah" satisfaction feelin' One shot, One kill.
  18. Tenergy for $42?

    USD 42.00 is too expensive for a fake Tenergy. The fair price for a fake Tenergy is USD 8.50
  19. Penhold Rubber Selection Advice

    In my club, the majority of J-Pen users are using BTY One Ply Hinoki. The rubber consist of mainly Tenergy 05 / Dignics 05 red on FH and a black painted reverse side or a OX long pips. No one I know uses Chinese rubber. My club consist mainly of old timer and social players.
Top