Search results

  1. What is the secret ?

    1. Loose wrist. 2. Gravity is your friend. 3. I slam the bat into my stomach to create the momentum. 4. Hit the ball as close to the surface of the table. 5. Hit the ball as close to the edge of the table. 6. Point 4 & 5 is where practice and no practice makes the difference. It is a feeling...
  2. I need help with technique: FH loop / top-spin against short backspin ball.

    In my usual game play, if the ball has no spin, and I were to loop upwards, the ball will surely fly over the table. Why is she able to get the ball on the table. Is it due to her brushing the ball thinly?
  3. I need help with technique: FH loop / top-spin against short backspin ball.

    Tony, I am such a spin idiot. Are you feeding the player half long topspin or backspin? To me it looks like topspin or no spin but the way she loop is as though the incoming ball has backspin. I am such a idiot on spin reading. I am confused. If it is topspin or no spin, the balls should all...
  4. Amateur with incredible feeling

    +100 to the Big Guy for using real rubber and not crutch rubber. True Men does not hide behind pimple.
  5. I need help with technique: FH loop / top-spin against short backspin ball.

    Oh now I learn the term: scarpe loop. I tried returning my mates' short push backspin with this scrape push yesterday and I failed 100%. Yes, I could just push long; but I am in the business to look cool, not win. Winning is just by-product for me. 😎
  6. I need help with technique: FH loop / top-spin against short backspin ball.

    yes Ma Long! I wanna do the Ma Long stuff. I wanna surprise my club mates and do more victory dances.
  7. I need help with technique: FH loop / top-spin against short backspin ball.

    I am tired of just cutting / pushing short backspin ball; too passive for my taste. I want to learn a new technique to include in my arsenal of T3H D34DLY techniques. I want to learn how to topspin ( attack ) short backspin or half-long backspin balls. Help please. Videos?
  8. Why haven't SEA countries had many strong TT players?

    Bottom line: Kids just listen to your pop and mom and study accountancy / medicine / law / engineering. Following your passion is how you become homeless - Asian Dad's words of wisdom.
  9. Why haven't SEA countries had many strong TT players?

    Sigh.... looking at Joola Pickleball webpage now.
  10. Why haven't SEA countries had many strong TT players?

    Not sure of other ASEAN members but in my country it only need a breakout player and the funding will come through. Take Nicol David the former world No. 1 in squash ( racquet ball ). When she won some major title, the funding came into squash. It is the same for ten-pin bowling. It is the...
  11. Why haven't SEA countries had many strong TT players?

    TBH, You are an American and why are you interested in my lil'backyard. Just massively curious. Not condensing, just genuinely curious.
  12. I Played Vs European Champion Dang Qiu

    Sometime ago I commented that Dan plays a bit like Timo and I guess he heard me and cutely superimposed Timo's face unto himself in the above video. Nice! Very nice.
  13. I hate you long-pimple blocker....

    Even Even you had crossed to the Dark Side? You? The Sultan of Swing Spin!
  14. I hate you long-pimple blocker....

    Can't help but each time the looper loops; I wanna cry out double-loop, triple-loop, maniac, savage, god-like, legendary!!!
  15. I hate you long-pimple blocker....

    One side long-pips and one side short-pips and they know how to twiddle. Yup! Met those kind too...
  16. I hate you long-pimple blocker....

    1. The ball bounce half court. 2. The ball does not come to you but instead bounce towards the opponent side. 3. You rush in and cut the ball to opponent. 4. Opponent just drive casually long to either your deep FH or BH depending on where you stand. 5. Opponent is a near 70 y/o gramps.
  17. I hate you long-pimple blocker....

    I hate you long-pimple blocker....
  18. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Darn it. Getting my play partner to co-star in my next YT video is not easy as it seems. Many are camera shy when I said I want to upload this play into my YT channel.
  19. Sponsored player’s rubbers

    Yes! Yes! Yes! I heard my coach says that when he was active in the National Team, he and his mates used to get Tenergy delivered to their Team Manager office is packaging like these. He would change his Tenergy weekly and then later fortnightly and then monthly as he got lazier and lazier to...
Top