Search results

  1. Block like Da Boss!

    Today at my state TT Association open TT tourney. Block like Da Boss, but again I failed the Waldner Icy Cold Stare test. I'm so sorry @NDH , I can't emulate the GOAT Waldner.
  2. Waldner uses Bluestar A1

    suppose Waldner is sponsored by Butterfly; he will be using 09C and D05 and still kick Dan's bottom without breaking a sweat.
  3. Waldner uses Bluestar A1

    I have tried my hand on Bluestar A1 as well as Donic's newest bouncy non-tacky rubber Bluestorm Z1 Pro. Both are too hard for me and it felt like playing with bricks. It seems to me, my rubicon line is the 47.5 / 48 ESN degree hardness. I cannot cross that line. ESN: M1 / MXP / Z1 / R48 et al...
  4. Best Inner Carbon blades

    ohgawd! another EJ video... must resist!!! m - u -- s --- t r - e - s -- i ---- s ----- t ..........
  5. Butterfly Tenergy 05 hard forehand and Dignics 09c backhand

    LYJ wants that extra tackiness in BH for his legendary BH flick to be even deadlier!!!
  6. 2023 African Table Tennis Championships

    o I've always love non-Asian players specifically non-CNT plyers. I wanna givin' sum ❤️ to those underdog challengers. As part of my fan-boi'ness, I am using Aruna's rubber on my FH and yep! It is green in colour!
  7. Top 10 Best Backhand Rubbers of All Time

    This thread is like triple cheeseburger with extra large serving of fries and soda. You know it is bad, in fact very bad for you, but you still want it. By the way; the best BH rubber is long pimple. You will be instantly rewarded with many wins.
  8. How does a semi-pro make money playing TT?

    Imagine such a scenario; at a WTT Feeder event, during the preliminary rounds: a pro players forced to look like a amateur player by a basement / garage player with a dad-bod physique who just stand without any leg movement just blocking all the awesome topspin by the pro-players. Such a LOL...
  9. A pathetic situation?

    Having a vending machine outside the sports center helps too. A scenario may occur as follows: Hey Cowboy! You look like you could use a soda / bobba tea / milk tea. I can give you a two points head start; you win I buy you soda / bobba tea / milk tea. And so, less two lonely people in the...
  10. How does a semi-pro make money playing TT?

    You mean one can play at WTT event with any ranking points? Heres something to think about: Slap one side with the most disruptive weirdest pimple rubber and play at the lowest level of WTT say Feeder event and get some LOL moments with those semi-pros. There! Ten minutes of international fame...
  11. European Team Table Tennis Championships 2023

    Go Darko! Go Jorgic Go! LeBrun brothers; style too weird for my taste. Morgard: I think it is just me but he looks like a girl to me, not sure why. Could be those lovely blonde hair, perhaps. I need to familiarize myself more with them Euro players, too Asian Centric I am. Beginning to...
  12. How does a semi-pro make money playing TT?

    I highly doubt he can be a practicing dentist and a National Player at the same time; he has to pick a lane. We all know which lane he picked.
  13. How does a semi-pro make money playing TT?

    Thanks Tony. You're da best! 1. I wonder who would sponsor a player who obviously would not have an ounce of chance to reach a podium finish. I am baffled at this. 2. For those who have some high profile job like accountant / lawyer, wow! I mean how could they juggle between those intensive...
  14. How does a semi-pro make money playing TT?

    If I may, please satisfy my curiosity: 1. I am targeting this question specifically to those pro or semi-pro players who say play regularly at WTT event in the lesser known series like Contender / Feeder or those who play in the Qualifying Round but does not make it to the main drawn. Yes...
  15. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I am so Aruna! By using this thingamagic my FH will automatically become the most awesome most powerful in the business. NB: The fresh sheet has a distinct smell, it smells exactly like the interior of a new car when you first pick up from the showroom. Is this the smell of factory booster?
  16. European Team Table Tennis Championships 2023

    I love Euro! Long live ESN! Actually I love the Euro players cause they have a certain je ne sais quoi; a certain elegance in their play. It is slower and hence easier on the eyes and neck. Those darn Asians ( I'm looking at you CNT people ), are all brawn and grunt. Ball is so fast. strain my...
  17. Gozo Zyreruna

    ESN / MXP FTW! Best thing since sliced bread!

    ESN / MXP FTW! Best thing since sliced bread!
  18. Gozo Zyreruna

    ESN rulz! Best thing since sliced bread!

    ESN rulz! Best thing since sliced bread!
  19. Harimoto loses to balding Grandpa

    Harimoto should use MXP on both side. Go go Euro! Go go ESN! Long live ESN!
Top