Search results

  1. Has anyone bought this Long V clone?

    Both the same, I don't rely on my blade to create spin any way, the rubber has so much more influence.
  2. Has anyone bought this Long V clone?

    I can't tell, I don't even know how flexy would reflect in the feeling I have. Is it a matter of vibration?
  3. Has anyone bought this Long V clone?

    The B2 handle is really too small. I'm not sensitive to a lot of thing, but that bothered me and that's why I chose the Yinhe 05 over the DHS. And, I'm surprised you all say the B2 is the closest to the Long 5, because le B2 is the closest I had to the Yinhe and many of you say the Yinhe is not...
  4. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Arthur China is such a nice rubber. No other satisfies me as much on the FH.
  5. Has anybody returned items to Aliexpress before for refund?

    I have free return with AliExpress. Maybe linked to some EU legislation.
  6. Has anybody returned items to Aliexpress before for refund?

    I do it frequently, for different purpose : Poor sizing Item missing from the package (it happened once for a Moon 12) Item malfunctioning I made a mistake when I ordered (wrong handle type for example) I never had any problem. They ask picture or video from the malfunctioning/broken reason...
  7. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I have the pro version since September. I noticed no difference. The vendor on AliExpress told me there was no difference too. I have no issue with any LAC over 8 different sheets.
  8. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Don't use cleaner, use water and no-sticky plastic sheet. The tackiness of mine is still there after 80 hours of intense play. I don't even dry my rubber completely when I put the protective sheet on it.
  9. Anybody know this maker?

    Do they make Inner carbon ? I can see only outter.
  10. Why does everybody say Pro 05 is HL5 clone?

    Half way between W81 and Pro 05. The handle is very nice. I need to test it with Arthur China and a better BH rubber.
  11. Why does everybody say Pro 05 is HL5 clone?

    It's not like that. It's soft, but with few vibrations. I also played with the Sanwei Vita ALC. Same thickness than Pro 05, so pure clone of Long 5x. It was nice, but it was with Target 3 and Goldarc 8. It deserves an Arthur China on the FH and a better rubber on the BH.
  12. Why does everybody say Pro 05 is HL5 clone?

    w81 is nice but quite woody compared to the Yinhe 05. It's not a flaw, but I like it less. It's a good fit with Rxton 9 and Telson 100. I will try it more after the end of the 1st phase of squad championship.
  13. Why does everybody say Pro 05 is HL5 clone?

    It's not a brick, it's kind of smothered, softened. I like this feeling also on my tennis blades.
  14. Why does everybody say Pro 05 is HL5 clone?

    It's only a matter of personal preference. I prefer the 05 feeling over every other blades I tested.
  15. Why does everybody say Pro 05 is HL5 clone?

    Mine is even 1360 after applying Gewo sealant.
  16. Why does everybody say Pro 05 is HL5 clone?

    It's way less than 2mm. It's half a mm at best.
  17. Why does everybody say Pro 05 is HL5 clone?

    Don't tell me you measured with the plastic sealing!
  18. Anybody know this maker?

    They seem very interesting !
  19. Why does everybody say Pro 05 is HL5 clone?

    Yinhe 05 is KLC, not ALC. What blade you tried is the closest to HL5 ?
  20. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Are those Loki rubbers ? :unsure: 😁
Top