Search results

  1. W968 alternative with Viscaria Handle

    Loki W81 is W968 composition with, I think, kind of Viscaria handle.
  2. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I received the Loki Glue, VOC Free : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005007324479450.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.28.1cd35e5bxu9zrp&gatewayAdapt=glo2fra That's the stinkiest thing I ever smelled, except my dog's diarhea. Awful.
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Why would it be better ? R7 is made for BH, there would be no use of a R7 40°, it would be a simple LAC. There's no comparison between G8 and T100. T100 is not bouncy, and does not suit the same play style at all. Throw is way higher on GOldArc 8 and that's normal, it's designed that way. I...
  4. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    No, I did not, because I'm pretty sure it would be too fast. Arthur China boosted is already too fast for my FH, and LAC and BD are pretty close, speed-wise. I have a boosted J3 and VP2, but not tested yet on my Yinhe 05.
  5. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I went back from the Telson to the Rxton 7. Rxton 7 is better for what I want (higher arc mainly), less good for mid range strokes. I still don't know if it's relevant for me to play with none tensor on BH. But for sure Rxton 7 is the chinese rubber I prefer on my BH. I'm boosting Telson 100...
  6. Fastarc g1 vs Vega vs X vs Rakza 7

    It has a lot of spin and speed, I made a lot of winners against the n°400 french this summer. Nevertheless, it's mainly dependent on your technique.
  7. Fastarc g1 vs Vega vs X vs Rakza 7

    I loved Nexxus EL 38 and 43º. I did not try the Superselect 48 enough to have a sincere opinion. I play very offensively on my BH and the Nexxus suits me well.
  8. Fastarc g1 vs Vega vs X vs Rakza 7

    More efficient on my FH. It means I do fewer faults. Until April, my technique was "poor" on my FH, so I was using tensor to compensate and give easy power. I drastically improved my FH (by training) and I don't need that easy power. Moreover, chinese rubbers allow me to short play and flick way...
  9. WE ASKED WTT CEO ABOUT THE SIDE ANGLE | Steve Dainton

    Just imagine tennis with the side angle. That's stupid. You can't see any lateral effect of the ball or moves of the players. The only thing you see better is the height of the ball, which is way less important. You already can see the back and forth footwork of players with the behind-angle...
  10. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    It can be : - temperature - humidity - the way you measure - where on the rubber you measure - factory booster evaporated
  11. Big Dipper, Loki Arthur China experience.

    No. I boosted one and it was too fast.
  12. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Rxton 1 Pro is not in Loki's catalogue. But according to other rubbers, it is probably stickier than the normal version, and with a 2T sponge instead of 1T (which is senseless for me, since Loki never explains what is H and T).
  13. Best blade to have Dignics 80 on both sides?

    A lower arc does not mean a higher speed. FastArc G1 is faster than Telson 100, although it has a higher arc. I can find dozens of cases like this.
  14. Fastarc g1 vs Vega vs X vs Rakza 7

    My Gewo is on my blade since January, I played a lot wth it and it's still perfectly playable.
  15. Best blade to have Dignics 80 on both sides?

    The question has no sense. There is no "best" blade. There is a blade more suited to your taste, qualities and flaws. The one that Mizutani prefers would not be the one that FZD or ML would, or the one that you would. Just try and repeat.
  16. Durometer A / D / O which one suitable for TT rubber?

    Type A gives ridiculous number (like 20-25 for chinese rubbers). Type C gives good results, below the expected by some °, but always consistant. I ordered a O too, but not received yet.
  17. Fastarc g1 vs Vega vs X vs Rakza 7

    I've been using the softest Gewo rubbers, Nexxus EL 38° and 43°. It's very nice, I like the easiness with which you can slap not-lively balls, and how easy it is to loop against serves. Of course, this is at the expense of the control. It's very pleasant on the FH, but finally chinese rubbers...
  18. Fastarc g1 vs Vega vs X vs Rakza 7

    I tested G1 (super thick) yesterday, for a close-to-the-table gameplay. It's way too fast for me. In fact, it's the only one I tested that fell so fast. It's a very nice rubber, but if I used it, it would be with a lower thickness (1,8mm probably).
  19. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Any news on the Teslon 100zz ? It's not on Telson catalogue yet, or even on their website. It was supposed to be available after the normal T100, and since T100 has been available for just a few weeks, I guess we won't see anything coming before 2025.
  20. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I don't mind slightly thick, like the Yinhe Pro 01 03 05 handle. But the shape of my Lokis handles squarish, it's surprising.
Top