Search results

  1. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    Pavade is slower than the other players at this stage.
  2. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    The event is very nice. Lin Shidong absolute beast on the BH. Alexis will beat his brother tomorrow.
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    It never happened to me, among my 6 Arthur China + 1 Asia.
  4. Child of Bloom Power & GoldArc 8

    Big Dipper is not semi tacky, it's tacky, like all the other rubbers I mentionned. And tension is in the sponge, like Jupiter 3, Rxton, Arthur China, etc... Look at Loki's catalogue, nothing is semi tacky, it's all tacky (for Rxton, Arthur except diamond), or not tacky (Teslon) ...
  5. Child of Bloom Power & GoldArc 8

    It's like Big Dipper, or Arthur China, or every Rxton Rubber. It's just pre boosted chinese, not hybrid. Or I missed something.
  6. Child of Bloom Power & GoldArc 8

    I played only once with Battle 3 and won't play with it before long. I stick with LAC until winter break to prevent disruption during competition period.
  7. Child of Bloom Power & GoldArc 8

    Jupiter 3 is not just semi tacky. It's tacky like Arthur China.
  8. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I tried the Telson 100 boosted with 1 layer of seamon yellow. Not a big reaction to booster, but enough to make it very close to Gewo's hybrid Codexx 52º. It's a little better on flat strokes. Maybe I'll try another layer next week.
  9. Child of Bloom Power & GoldArc 8

    Battle 3 is fastest than LAC and BD 38º, which are both fastest than J3 38º.
  10. Child of Bloom Power & GoldArc 8

    Isn't Dignics supposed to be a hybrid?
  11. Child of Bloom Power & GoldArc 8

    GA8 is so different from Bloom Power, how can you ask for "Bloom Power but with a bit more speed, or is there something like the GA8/G-1 but tackier?". And G-1 is different from GA8 (way faster, less tensorish) and Bloom Power. And I'm not sure that Bloom Power can be called hybrid. It's a...
  12. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    How could I know? Even if it was, a dozen of parameters could make it a very different blade. Honestly, if I want to test it is pure curiosity, I'm very happy of all the inners I already have.
  13. ETTU European Championships 2024

    Big choke by Félix :/
  14. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I have no idea. I never owned a real Long 5. I only have a Stuor Long 5.
  15. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Blue rectangle on the handle is inner. Grey rectangle is outer. This one is inner. But it's not as cheap as I can get it on other store (2€ cheapest). The link for your new aurora does not work.
  16. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Medium soft.
  17. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Black is medium and Red is soft 37°. Soft is a little too slow for my BH, and medium is a little too fast. I only played 10 minutes with it, so take my review very carefully. Except the speed, they are very nice.
  18. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    According to their catalogue, they endorse a lot of promising or high level players. Last Post of Page 87 for the catalogue. https://flbook.com.cn/c/VubLi8CH4p#page/1
  19. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Funny because I tested Mantra Pro on the same blade yesterday, and I'm choosing it over the T100. But only because of it's bouciness on flat strokes. T100 is a very very good rubber, I hope that boosting will make it like I want.
Top