Search results

  1. Miracle of Long 5

    Why drive just a regular Impreza?
  2. Miracle of Long 5

    With W968 you immediately get transformed into Ma Long. ( I have the Power! ) Euro 750'00 is a small price to pay.
  3. Joola customer support - Joola Dynaryz ZGX

    There was once upon a time esp during the Donic Bluefire M1 era, its 47.5 degree hardness ( ESN scale ) is considered hard sponge. These days ESN company are upping the ante by going towards 55, 56 and 57 degrees. It is getting harder and harder.
  4. Miracle of Long 5

    Play with the HL5 for a little while longer and if you really like HL5 then just bite the bullet once and for all and get the W968 with PB2BS on FH with T05 / D05. I guarantee you will cure your EJ disease forever. PB2BS = Provincial Battle 2 Blue Sponge NB: I on the other hand am a lazy...
  5. Stiga Cybershape, is it good?

    don't let those bits and pieces of leftover rubber go to waste.Practice the 3R: Reduce or Reuse and Recycle.
  6. gewo rubber

    Typical German businessman thinking. 100% budget into engineering / product and zero budget into marketing & sales promotion.
  7. User Experience Survey: Improving Your Table Tennis Experience

    Ban the pips! Ban the pips! Or at least add rule 1001. Pips player should only be allowed to play against other pips player.
  8. Rasanter R42 & R45 alternatives

    BH Use: R48 or C48? Why?
  9. Butterfly should update thier looks.

    or they could offer Tenergy in Pink / Fushia or Dignic in Purple / Mauve. Imagine how many more giggly high school girls will take take up TT if BTY intro retro-pink rubber.
  10. Share your Racket's Photo

    After subjecting it to a healthy dose of gamma radiation. I shall christianed the above as Gozo Avenger Mark 1.
  11. Compare & contrast the WS from three difference TT powerhouse.

    Personally I prefer the European. The ball is slower and easier to see the spin, the tactics and strategy. Perhaps the slower pace makes it easier for me. The other two, due to the overly fast pace, I have less ability to track the ball. What about you guys? If I may add, would I be saying the...
  12. Compare & contrast the WS from three difference TT powerhouse.

    Hello people of TTD forum, 1. - Chinese WS Final. 2. - Japan WS Final. 3. - European WS Final. Which is one do you like to spectate? Does equipment influence their play style? If yes, how so?
  13. gewo rubber

    we have multiple respondents saying Gewo is just another ESN rubber and yet they sell their just another ESN rubber at a premium to other ESN rubber. This is poor business decision no?
  14. gewo rubber

    I put forth this question and after more than 12 hours only 2 responders. This shows Gewo's meh-ness. I was checking this rubber out recently, reading reviews, you know the usual typical EJ'ing activity. From a business marketing point of view I was like, WTF is Gewo's marketing people doing...
  15. gewo rubber

    Just curious; why isn't Gewo more popular? It is hardly mentioned. Is it because: 1. it is a new kid on the block? 2. Poor marketing? 3. Lack of sponsorship? 4. Nothing special about their product? Another ESN clone. Meh!
  16. I wanna play with the big boys!

    To further add to this; Despite my massive handicap at reading spin and taking serve poorly, I still, well, does not sucks 100%. There are some saving grace. One of the things I had use to compensate for my poor spin reading is what I've learned from Sensei Tom Lodziak's video on serve return...
  17. I wanna play with the big boys!

    I still struggle to read spin despite so many veterans / experts / helpful friends et al have been trying to help me. It is like I am a person living with disability when it comes to TT. To give a perspective, I am very poor at receiving serves and I can lose 50% of the game to service error...
  18. Need your help in BH rubber.

    I went to Shopee, took at look at the price and I am like; No Ma'am, thank you ma'am.
  19. Need your help in BH rubber.

    Coz Aruna Q is too cool...
  20. I Played In A National Tournament; This Is My Diary

    Just submitted my application form to play in my Province / State Open. The last time this tournament was held was in 2019 just before Covid lockdown. This year, the format is very interesting: Only Team event to be held. And the game format is as below: 1. Game 1: Singles Veteran ( above 60...
Top