Search results

  1. Red or Black rubber on FH

    If ITTF rule permits: Pink on BH, Purple on FH.
  2. Timeout tips?

    Eat banana, I see many top players always chow down a banana
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2023/08/05/who-lists-malaysian-developed-hepatitis-c-drug-as-essential-medicine/ Other than giving the world access to our glorious cuisine, we also give back something to the world. Our Director of Health says, " He added that this was...
  4. I think I have enough black Dignics 09c for a while

    By the 3rd sheet, BTY would have launched their latest product offering, namely Dignics 10K & Dignics 11J and your inner EJ would like cry out, " Oh SH33T! "
  5. What rubber(s) compare to Fastarc G1?

    G1 suxs. ESN suxs. Chinese tacky rubber suxs. The only non-suxs rubber is Rozena, the rubber with in-built tolerance effect. It is created to tolerate noobiness. That is why only Rozena and any other choice is wrong. Gozo: Helping the EJ community since 2021
  6. What Glue should I use?

    I only use BTY FREE CHACK 2 as to prevent problem like above when using cheap brand. FREE CHACK 2 makes reglueing a breeze and is easy to remove the residue unlike cheap brand. Pet Peeves.... cheap brand difficult to remove.
  7. Rasanter R42 & R45 alternatives

    I also have Andro Rasanter R45 & R48. I just glued it to another blade and I notice that the sponge has start to deteriorate. I do not have such issue with Donic. The issue is when I remove the glue from the sponge ( Butterfly Free Chack 2 ), the sponge tends to come out bits and pieces with...
  8. Weird looking rubber after boosting

    Boosting carries risk. For a risk free happy life; choose ESN rubber. Factory boosted with top notch European QC. Why risk yourself with nasty chemical when top notch Euro chemist can do it for you, with a fee of course. Be Happy choose ESN your preferred Rubber of choice.
  9. New order from Dandoy, delivered in record time !

    cross border trade at 28hrs delivery. European people FTW!!! Here in Asean, a cross border order takes around two to three weeks. My Tenergy from Vietnam took two weeks. My Butterfly Free Chack 2 from Indonesia takes around two weeks too. If domestic; two to three days.
  10. Seeking Advice on Rubber Choice for Donic Waldner Senso Carbon

    See 6 min 52 sec for Donic Malaysia recommendation.
  11. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    I am not looking for those hardcore train six hours per day six days per week kind of coach. I am was looking for a coach to make me suxs less. Objective achieved.
  12. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    No. To prevent you being judgemental it was the noodle guy that goaded me to change my equipment.
  13. ZJK latest rumor

    Is there a possibility of ZJK coaching Texas Hold'em or Blackjack instead?
  14. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    I'll start with the noodle guy. But I am in the mood for some story telling so here goes: This noodle guy moved his business to where I work ( a stone throw away ) early of this year. I tried his dumpling noodle and I became hooked on it. He is a well known figure in the local TT scene; winning...
  15. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    I was busy experiencing the Gozo Effect that I have forgotten about the winning part. Maybe now I come back focus on winning instead. Notice I used the term 'gaming experience' earlier on, perhaps going forward I will aim winning experience. USDC, even with DS90 already I feel the need to spin...
  16. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    that someone, two infact: the first one is a three times back to back veteran MS chanpion in my provincial / state open. Each time I go to have my meal at his noodle shop, I will get lectured read nag to no end by him while eating his awesomely fantabulous dumpling noodle. The second person is...
  17. 60 y.o. Ni Xialian won SF/F WTT Feeder Havirov 2023

    Very interesting idea...I like it.
  18. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    Gahhhhhhhh! What monstrosity is this?
  19. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    1. Some of the veteran players at my club coerced me to use a less powerful set-up for better gaming experience. 2. I don't have any major tourney at the moment. Next big one is at the end of Sep-23. 3. It is time for EJ'ing again! Yay!
Top