Search results

  1. Another EJ thread... with some twist

    i'll ask him when I see him again.
  2. I wanna play with the big boys!

    Long Pips one side, short pips the other side.
  3. Another EJ thread... with some twist

    Hi fellow good members of this wonderful and spectacular community, Not asking for myself but helping a fellow club member. 1. Inquirer is a fairly advanced veteran player with provincial wins in the past. He uses J-Pen Darker Speed 90 with Tenergy / Dignics and no rubber on the BH side. He...
  4. Need your help in BH rubber.

    Tenergy 05 Tenergy 05 Tenergy 05 coz' Once you go ... you won't go back! NB: The day I was able to BH topspin back a blocked ball from a Long Pips bump, I just knew that she is the only one for me #BFFT05❤️❤️❤️
  5. best glue?

    i take it back! Butterfly Free Chack 2 is not the best glue; The best glue, the best GOD given glue is Free Chack 2 Pro. Just used it and it is amazing!
  6. G-1

    You are broke. Your rent/mortgage is due. Your kids milk formula has finished. Your water and power bill is due next week. Luckily folks, thanks to Nittaku charitable nature, you can play a Tenergy 05 like game with G1 for a fraction of the price. Thanks Nittaku, you are truly a live-saver. Whew!
  7. Nasty rubber setup, another great ERT video

    Yeah, I found that this is a better way than what is told to me by YT videos i.e., one loop one push. Those videos are mainly tutorials for stroking / practice purpose. In real life, those one loop one push does not work. At least for me...
  8. Nasty rubber setup, another great ERT video

    The old veteran I regular play with has just the same set up at that Japanese girl, i.e., LP & SP on a C-Pen and he twiddles. In theory it is one loop one push. Problem is, in real life he is just waiting for you to push and he will use the SP to slice the ball to both wings depending on your...
  9. What's the worst blade you've ever used?

    I hate blade that are neither here nor there. Those middle of the road try to be everything for everyone ended up feeling dull and uninspiring. Example: Stiga Offiensive Classic.
  10. Need Help Choosing a New Forehand Rubber (pls)

    Tenergy 25, precisely the type of FH rubber for close to table block / counter-drive style.
  11. Aesthetically, what’s the most beautiful blade in your opinion?

    A well battle worn blade covered in grim & sweat. For the uninitiated, the above is a Darker Speed 90 covered in battle scar, grim and sweat.
  12. Aesthetically, what’s the most beautiful blade in your opinion?

    LV TT blade coz' Butterfly is just not premium enough.
  13. What song are u listening to now?

    Why you so happy I no live in West?
  14. What song are u listening to now?

    @NextLevel , I am feelin' a lil'black tonight.
  15. Nasty rubber setup, another great ERT video

    For someone who loses to both pips out and pips in, I do not feel any difference whether is pips out or pips in.
  16. Nasty rubber setup, another great ERT video

    Is there a BTY loving fan-boi stereotype in there?
  17. Rubbers on fh with lower throw arc

    Premium class: Dignics 09C Business class: Glyzer 09C Economy class: neoH3 commercial Cheater: H3 boosted
  18. TABLE TENNIS MADNESS | TTD TEAM | TTDSL S2 | Ep 2

    This comes to my mind. Dan has that Timo's swagger'
  19. What’s a blade or rubber you keep coming back to?

    my beloved 10.5mm One Ply Hinoki with super trampolinish thin topsheet but with max sponge thick ess ESN rubber on FH. However I must resist... It is like always going back to that femme-fatale over and over again. It taste so good but its bad for me...
  20. TABLE TENNIS MADNESS | TTD TEAM | TTDSL S2 | Ep 2

    Dan aka Founder, Has anyone tell you that you play like Timo Boll or at least has a certain flair like him? No? Then it pleases me to be the first...
Top